Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,716 members, 7,938,182 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? (984 Views)

Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by MKDON: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
kindly advise how i can download youtube videos and other videos from the internet to my laptop?

cheers
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by getflow: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
hmm. go download youtube downloader

cheers
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by okan1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
go to google and type youtube downloader and it will give u youtube downloader software, install it and u can start downloading from youtube, good luck.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by MKDON: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
tx a mill pals. i hv downloadedd d software, bt still hvin challenges. wn i clik on file from the menu to save docs as type, it does nt gv me options of whether to docs in video format>. ps cn any1 brk dwn d dstpes 4 me.

mny tx
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by ben2007: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
You can simply install real player onto your computer. It is a free media player available at www.real.com . After this installation, whenever you'll run any youtube video, it'll automatically show you a button on the upper right corner of the video stating download this video. Click on it and you are done. In fact, this will work for online videos on any website.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? by patorini(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
i use freecorder4. it automatically starts downloading when you open any page with a video in it and it gives you the option of saving as a video(.flv) or as an audio file(.mp3)
its free by the way.but just make sure its open when you want to launch the youtube site.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Laptop Here, Working Or Scrab, Cash And Carry / I Need Arabic Software / Please Someone: Help Me Unlock My Alcatel Ot-355! Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.