Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

God Blessed Me With A Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage And 11 Miscarrages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Blessed Me With A Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage And 11 Miscarrages (396 Views)

D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage / Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Blessed Me With A Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage And 11 Miscarrages by Crownfitsme2019(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
God Blessed Me With A Baby After 7 years Of Marriage And 11 Miscarriages’ – Actress Linda Adedeji
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Linda Adedeji Aderemi
has thanked God for wiping away her tears after a turbulent marriage. She shared her story with Vanguar.
According to her, after years of marriage and several
miscarriages, God finally blessed her with a child. Speaking on dumping her acting career, the excited mum said nothing can
make her dump acting, no matter what.
“I have done that several times in the past. I was busy, there was no time but I can’t do that again. The reason I dropped acting for two years then was because of my baby. I cherish my boy a lot. Man people asked why I was off the screen for so long, I just needed space because I gave birth to my baby in 2018 after seven years of marriage.I went through hell
before I had my child. I had eleven miscarriages before I had my son. After then God had mercy on me and my family. I
think it’s not too much to stay a year and take care of my boy. I
will go back to acting very soon because my son is a year already.”

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is The First Person To Reach 200 Million Followers On Instagram / Terry G Says – I’m The Jesus Of Nigerian Music / Lil Wayne Reveals He Is 53% Nigerian (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.