Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,344 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now (1264 Views)

Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by dopedan(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cc

3 Likes

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by budaatum: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why did you not go to art school instead of petroleum school?

https://www.lambiek.net/artists/t/tayo.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by Officialgarri: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:
Why did you not go to art school instead of petroleum school?

https://www.lambiek.net/artists/t/tayo.htm

Why not buy a jamb form for him so he can go back to study art undecided
Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by budaatum: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why not buy a jamb form for him so he can go back to study art undecided
Why should I buy Jamb form for him, did he tell you he now wants to go back to study art? And even if he does want to go back to study art, na Jamb form go pay for him food, him accommodation and all the other things he'd need for 4 or so years of studying art?

I'm not suggesting he go study art now, I just wondered why he didn't study art in the first place. But now that you have suggested it, I must admit, its a very good idea considering he already has talent. Though, I would suggest alternative study and not Jamb.
Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by kernniejay(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bible says the gift of a man makes way for him, your talent will surely make way for you and open doors that you never expect for you. Just remain focused and never look back.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by Thablownmindset: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
One of the reason kids of nowadays claim "school is nothing but scam"
many years of studying hard and here you re bro
I wish you all the very best, but please try doing more of SM��
all this celebrities ehn you can decide to draw a few of them and tag them on IG or Twitter and who knows that could be your card
Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by Mariomadiba(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bro take this piece of advise. Make high definition videos of you painting or drawing these things, include a really cool background music. Draw what would affect people emotions and what people can really relate with. Eg ( struggles of life, love, pain ).
Create a YouTube channel and Facebook page, teach people how to draw and pay close attention to your growing fan base, let them give you and idea of project you should do next.

It will take time but trust me, one day you’ll even forget that you had a certificate.

It’s your passion bro, so give it your 100% best.
I hope to see your testimony same time next year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by jayaim: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Promote your contents on YouTube u will thank me later. Goodluck
Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by jayaim: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Baba u too much. YouTube is a serious money spiner only few know is a like adiamond in a rock .
Mariomadiba:
Bro take this piece of advise. Make high definition videos of you painting or drawing these things, include a really cool background music. Draw what would affect people emotions and what people can really relate with. Eg ( struggles of life, love, pain ).
Create a YouTube channel and Facebook page, teach people how to draw and pay close attention to your growing fan base, let them give you and idea of project you should do next.

It will take time but trust me, one day you’ll even forget that you had a certificate.

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by javaRookie: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mariomadiba:

OP follow this advice well and you will go far in life.
YouTube can make you a. Millionaire so go for it.
Make sure your videos are well explained and HD.
Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by dopedan(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mariomadiba:

thanks for the advice, i dont have a good camera to be taking videos even my phone camera is Bad..over 400 views and nobody has called, nairalanders una no dey try o

1 Like

Re: Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now by dopedan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
javaRookie:

OP follow this advice well and you will go far in life.
YouTube can make you a. Millionaire so go for it.
Make sure your videos are well explained and HD.
i will thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Micro Lenders Really Diabolic? / Crowd1 : Real Or Scam? / AGROBUSINESS STARTUP( Tips You Need To Know Before Starting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.