Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy (1083 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bad guys are strong virginity takers. They are the ones that can sleep with that hard-to-get, decent and well-composed church girl. They are the ones that subject ladies to much sex, abortions, nasty sex, etc. When they are done finishing with the ladies, Mr. Good guy may have to be the one to swallow dirty histories and take the lady to his mechanic workshop for repair. Work on her, marry her and love her forever...Na so life dey be sometimes

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by donstan18: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nobody is responsible for one's waywardness.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by Ladylite: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
freedomest:
Bad guys are strong virginity takers.. The are the ones that subject ladies to much sex, abortions, nasty sex, etc. When they are done finishing with the ladies, Mr. Good guy may be warming up to marry her and love her forever...Na so life dey be sometimes

Good guys appeal to bad girls
Bad guys appeal to good girls
Decievers appeal to innocent ones
Players appeal to faithful ones.

Such is life

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Abi
Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by Randy100: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Most people are destined to marry bad people as spouse. It doesn't matter if you are a good guy or a bad guy. I have seen a man lived a wayward life and end up marrying a bad wife and people called it karma. What will you now call a man that lived a good and respectful life and still end up with a terrible woman?

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by moorevic(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
When ever i want to bless my girlfriend i pray thus " may your husband treat you the way you've been treating me" and funny enough she gets angry and walks away.

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy by hashtagged(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:
Bad guys are strong virginity takers. They are the ones that can sleep with that hard-to-get, decent and well-composed church girl. They are the ones that subject ladies to much sex, abortions, nasty sex, etc. When they are done finishing with the ladies, Mr. Good guy may have to be the one to swallow dirty histories and take the lady to his mechanic workshop for repair. Work on her, marry her and love her forever...Na so life dey be sometimes

Ok so was she forced to Bleep around, no if she wasn't raped then it's her fault.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Your Husband Is Too Harsh On Your Househelp, Sisters Be Vigilant- Actress / Seeking For Female Or Male Sex Mate Then Join This Group / Before I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.