Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,404 members, 7,971,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Is The Difference Between Education Officer2 And Higher Instructor In Fgcs? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Difference Between Education Officer2 And Higher Instructor In Fgcs? (408 Views)

Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / Please an option to choose Between EDUCATION and CAREER. Your Advice Please / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Education Officer2 And Higher Instructor In Fgcs? by Ayammawa(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
What is the difference between Education Officer2 and Higher Instructor in FGC schools under the federal ministry of education? And then what are the services of each one?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Education Officer2 And Higher Instructor In Fgcs? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls dear kindly flash me with dis number I want to verify something from u.09038337232

Ayammawa:
What is the difference between Education Officer2 and Higher Instructor in FGC schools under the federal ministry of education? And then what are the services of each one?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Education Officer2 And Higher Instructor In Fgcs? by Ayammawa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
LovethEc2:
Pls dear kindly flash me with dis number I want to verify something from u.09038337232

Ok thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pro Gaming As A Career (kick Start Your Dream Today) / LagGov Should Kill The Man With Corona Virus (covid-19) / I Was Lured To Rivers State With A Job Offer And Got Kidnapped – Job Seeker Shar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.