Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

TAMBUWAL For President 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAMBUWAL For President 2023 (630 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Regret Supporting Tambuwal For Speaker In 2011 / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TAMBUWAL For President 2023 by bnsheikh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blessed are you everyone. I have this to tell the world and Nigerians in brackets that the only capable mind that's capable of succeeding Buhari in the year 2023 spiritually and Politically is Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Anybody, can mark my words, it is not even negotiable, he is our next President. I am from kwara state but I was lucky to serve in Sokoto in the year 2015, Tambuwal local government. With the high level of his influence. I'm convinced he is so qualified to lead us 2023 and I pray it comes to pass.
Re: TAMBUWAL For President 2023 by donbachi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wike for vice
Re: TAMBUWAL For President 2023 by googi: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Those that have memory know how he became Speaker with the help of Tinubu and Igbo parties working together.

Now all sides claim they hate one another tactics. But they loved one another when it counts in their favor.

Politics without permanent friends or enemy.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the UK-Africa Summit / Reps Introduce 15-minute Tea Break To “stretch Legs” / Gov. Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Slain Footballer’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.