Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos (5142 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by PearlTV: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020

She’s no stranger to flaunting her sensational curves in swimwear.

And Demi Rose, 24, certainly set pulses racing as she donned a tiny pink bikini in a sizzling throwback Instagram snap shared on Saturday.

The Birmingham-born beauty later showed that her famous derriere requires some upkeep as she recorded herself having it contoured in London.

Wow! Demi Rose, 24, set pulses racing as she donned a tiny pink bikini in a sizzling throwback Instagram snap taken at Laguna Beach in California and shared on Saturday

Demi flaunted her hourglass physique in the sun-soaked picture and held onto the string sides of her barely-there bikini bottoms as she posed.

SEE MORE DANGEROUS PHOTOS HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by javaguru: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
How she manage break the internet now
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by judgementyard(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Which internet?
Am still browsing grin

1 Like

Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
blood of zacharhya

Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by PearlTV: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
FIne Babe
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by Simplecity(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please who be this one now
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by rex444(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Petit
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by Kingkun69(m): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2020
I have always said this and I'll continue WHITE WOMEN ARE FAR FAR SUPERIOR TO THE BLACK BABBONS(black women) for one look at the pure angelic look of this queen in the pic look at her long beautiful hair her majestic eyes her smile that can stop the earths rotation her perfect body and astounding bossoms you can only marvel in the beauty God created but alas nothing in this world can be left unsoiled that brings us to the scorn of the earth the black demons as all they ever want is to take the hard earned money from ppl using their devil powers to brainwash all for one how can you see a black beast and not run with their useless and dirty looking nappy hair their disgusting charcoal burnt skin their awful missproportioned backsides and their incessant loud noises they make all the time but I can't blame them most aren't educated and only know of 3 things
Sex, money and makeup, they have not been of any use to the society rather just tell us how not to act most ppl that associste with become menaces to the society and I weep for some unfortunate white goddesses that fell prey to the black apes the white woman far surpasses the blacks e g schools, work and betterment of society but the worthless beasts had to take it from them what I wish is for all black beasts to be sent back and used as the slaves they are have already been given to much freedom times must change order must be restored the hierarchy of
1.the pure godly white goddesses
2.the Latinas
3.the Arabs
4.the Asians are all of higher class than those black animal females
You respect And care for white women
#whjte women are superior
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by PearlTV: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Baby girl for life
Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by cappucino925(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Kingkun69:
I have always said this and I'll continue WHITE WOMEN ARE FAR FAR SUPERIOR TO THE BLACK BABBONS(black women) for one look at the pure angelic look of this queen in the pic look at her long beautiful hair her majestic eyes her smile that can stop the earths rotation her perfect body and astounding bossoms you can only marvel in the beauty God created but alas nothing in this world can be left unsoiled that brings us to the scorn of the earth the black demons as all they ever want is to take the hard earned money from ppl using their devil powers to brainwash all for one how can you see a black beast and not run with their useless and dirty looking nappy hair their disgusting charcoal burnt skin their awful missproportioned backsides and their incessant loud noises they make all the time but I can't blame them most aren't educated and only know of 3 things
Sex, money and makeup, they have not been of any use to the society rather just tell us how not to act most ppl that associste with become menaces to the society and I weep for some unfortunate white goddesses that fell prey to the black apes the white woman far surpasses the blacks e g schools, work and betterment of society but the worthless beasts had to take it from them what I wish is for all black beasts to be sent back and used as the slaves they are have already been given to much freedom times must change order must be restored the hierarchy of
2.the Latinas
3.the Arabs
Have you forgotten that your mother is also an ape?

1 Like

Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by Illusioneffect(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
So your mother is a BABOON......... You can not even spell the baboon very well
Kingkun69:
2.the Latinas
3.the Arabs

1 Like

Re: Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos by partnerbizn4(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2020
breaks what? .How?

(1) (Reply)

Kai! Groom Wears Parachute On Wedding Day (picture) / Curvy And Light Skinned Instagram Babe Pictured In Extra Crazy Jeans / Tolani Otedola Reacts After Blog Described Her Brother As ‘Mentally Unstable’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.