Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

With CSS Seed on your farm land, your farm get Secured . - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / With CSS Seed on your farm land, your farm get Secured . (681 Views)

Our Primary Healthcare Should Begin From The Farm. Get A Health Plan. / Our Primary Healthcare Should Begin On The Farm. Get A Health Plan. / Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With CSS Seed on your farm land, your farm get Secured . by MTDone(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
I am a plant and animal farmer with most focus on maize and cassava also on animal piggery. As a solution maker I have embarked on research on how to find a lasting solution to problems which the plant farmers faced with destroyers of their farms who put them into problems and debt. Therefore, I have come up with CSS. What is CSS? CSS is a seed which serves as security and preventive seed which prevents every animals from detroying farm produce. It is as well one of perennial crops , highy profitable and lucrative. It is very easy to plant, it will prevent your farm from the destroyers and also it will fetch you more incredible income.
At TOTEEH GLOBAL RESOURCES we want to begin training farmers on whatsapp as from January 2021 on how to plant the seed. Please send i am interested via whatsapp to 09011252653.or call 08063307577 or 09054577711 and we shall tell you the next step. Thanks.

Re: With CSS Seed on your farm land, your farm get Secured . by MTDone(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is for the smart and the prudents in Agric Sector.

(1) (Reply)

Agribusiness And Funding Training / LPO Finance For Agro Commodity Traders / Get This Grass Shredder Today And Say Goodbye To Stress Of Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.