Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,224 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters (631 Views)

Get Your Qute Quadricycle New Keke For Lagos Transport Business Here / Earn Up To N250,000 Monthly With These Little Secrets / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters by autofreak2020(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Improve Local Visibility of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters In 2020

When I closed any deal, I often ask the client how they got my contact information. I am surprised that 4 out of 10 times, they say it is through Google map. Yes, your mind just told you that 4/10 times is little. Well, let me say that you have no idea how huge that proportion is, that's whopping 40% of people I have done business within the last 2-3 years.

Also, remember that these clients were gotten neither through paid ads nor referrals from friends and family. That's the wonder of almost free online local business directory.

Now, let's talk about how you can improve your local presence without breaking the bank.

Lots of millennials seem to have been convinced that listing their businesses on local maps is a sure way to getting more customers. While this is true, you have to understand that Google relies heavily on external validation to rank small and medium scale businesses on her map.

I noticed that everyone now port to this new online directory offered by the biggest search engine in the world (Google).
Little do you know that listing your business means that you've done 5 percent of the visibility job, this is nowhere near what top companies have done.

Sometimes, when you search for hotels in Ikeja, your hotel business doesn't show up among the first 50 hotels in Ikeja.

The reason is simple, you have neglected the validators, those platforms that can send good news to Google and make it blush, then go head to grant your heart desires due to excitement it gets from themsmiley

Is local visibility not at the core of your 2020 growth plan? Every business would love to be seen and be patronized.

It is no longer news that more than 50% of youths search for information about local stores before they walk/drive in to make purchases. These are people that you hope to attract.

This year, you have to be conscious of local visibility.

I wouldn't have intensified my efforts on getting found on Google maps if I do not ask my clients how they found me.

How did you get to know about us?
I consider this a helpful question that can help you maximize your visibility focus. Don't joke with it.

Look for every local business directory such as Vconnect, TripAdvisor, Yelp, and others. They are cool platforms that can help you through the visibility journey.

Engage bloggers, write useful guest articles about trending topics that relate to your business, fly your business name on the internet, and be consistent with your business location address. These will inspire Google to give you thumbs up! You can't have enough of it.

When this is done together with positive ratings, unbiased reviews, and frequent page updates, your business will become noticeable.

NB: No traffic, no money.

See you soon...

I am Ojeniyi Ayobami Abimbola , Lead Strategist at Kobobrand Inc.

Re: Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters by autofreak2020(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
To get more useful business growth hacks in 2020, Like and follow our Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=116402379891786&id=105045614360796
Re: Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters by autofreak2020(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't miss our previous growth articles, it is a gem for SME onwers.
https://www.nairaland.com/5623824/dont-amplify-business-loss-tons#85970990
Re: Improve Local Visibility Of Your Business, Here Are Little Secrets That Matters by autofreak2020(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Brexit Is Here / Learn To Mine Bitcoin For Free At No Cost. / FIPS Multilinks Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.