Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) (35716 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LZAA: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ode I'm from this same Akwa Ibom and I'm a Christian and my bible told me to always be loyal and support the person in power irrespective of whoever he is.
Buhari is my president and if you don't like that go hang yourself.
Sha I don't blame u, IPOB are already known to be miscreants without any iota of sense cheesy
Jimyjames lzaa immhotep greenback good morning.
If you're Christians like u claim learn to follow the bible guide and always pray for the President

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by immantoks: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
I said it that Nigeria police force will use 365 days in this year to :
Harass innocent ones
Extort drivers
Kill people
Mis fire guns
Collect bribes
And will use one day to arrest thieves.
Nigeria police us all the days of their lives to do evil as they are known for. This they have started again this year and this case like many others will be sweet under the carpet.
Very soon Nigerians should arise and stage a protest ensuring that all police personel are subjected psychiatric test.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by TheSourcerer: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroOkigbo:

You peeps tend to abuse this word. What is graphic there?
graphic!!!
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Blackdeewhy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes AMOTEKUN may and/or not gone rogue. But ONE certain thing I know is THEY WILL NEVER BE THIS BAD TO US AS npf!
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by toplinetrtrend: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
But we don't even know what the two parties argue about.

Whatever it is they argued about, how does it justify the treatment meted to the woman?

You buhari ass lickers need to be careful how your minds work. The evil you try defending can come back to haunt you for your entire life
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Did you read the write up? And besides I'm not say what the police did to her is good.
Why you guys always hate anyone supporting Buhari for God sake? Even moderators keep monitoring me up and down they will not let me create topic.
toplinetrtrend:

Whatever it is they argued about, how does it justify the treatment meted to the woman?

You buhari ass lickers need to be careful how your minds work. The evil you try defending can come back to haunt you for your entire life
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by toplinetrtrend: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Did you read the write up? And besides I'm not say what the police did to her is good.
Why you guys always hate anyone supporting Buhari for God sake? Even moderators keep monitoring me up and down they will not let me create topic.

Kindly mention one thing that buhari has done that makes him deserving of support. How many electoral promises has he fulfilled?
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Market53566: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Tomide007: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
francis5051:
your English eh
Pidgin not English.....its a line from a song.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by frozen70(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
How could a human being be so callous and now he has killed her, someone who was dying slowly

He also lost his job

This devil is just wicked
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by rooftech: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
it's like Nigeria police force have killed more Nigerians than malaria
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by harden(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
The truth is ehh, buy gun and keep with you, shoot anybody that tries to tamper with your life or families own, since because we only fear police because they hold gun, we should also be holding gun too..
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't expect anything more from the Nigerian police force. The worstest in the world. Persons who are paid to protect lives and property. I hate them with perfect hatred. That is why nothing good ever comes out of them.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nathaniel88: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
What rubbish English is this man speaking
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by ipreach: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Nathaniel88:
What rubbish English is this man speaking
He wrote with shock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.