Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,893 members, 7,949,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London (27756 Views)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Talking trash! Tell your traders to stop exporting to Ghana now and see if they won’t starve to death grin do you know how many Nigerians survive on less a dollar a day? grin do you know the level of unemployment in that shiithole? grin why do you think kidnapping is the most profitable business in that sh1thole? grin Ghana is doing great grin our economy is one of the fastest growing in Africa. children in Ghana attend school free and are fed by the state. They even get free uniforms and textbooks. In nigeria,15 million children are out of school as we speak grin chai grin

Area4Area:
Stop buying from us, poor things feeling funky.
What is the total worth of your worthless exports to Nigeria compared to our export to Ghana?

Continue lying to yourself everyday while your government officials are complaining to Nigeria how you guys are suffering, tell me that your president is lying to the world and you're telling us the truth since you know everything and president knows nothing.
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
The last time Ichecked, Ghana wasn’t the capital of world poverty ooh grin The last time I checked, kidnappers have not overtaken Ghana oooh grin The last time I checked, Ghana’s economy was growing at 7% oooh grin the last time I checked, people in Ghana enjoy regulat electricity oooh grin hahahaha even your senators are crying because Ghana closed shops of nigerians in Ghana grin tell your stvpid senators to stop disturbing and crying to Ghanaians about the closure of nigerian shops in Ghana grin

Leave us with our poverty and tell your president to leave Buhari alone

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahaha the president of Ghana is not making this an issue because of the country Ghana. He is a respected lawyer and wants to put forward a very strong case that what nigeria is doing is wrong. Meanwhile tell your senate to leave Ghana alone, over the closure of nigerian shops in Ghana grin chai, undisputed champions of world poverty grin grin no be small title ooo grin grin

Area4Area:
Leave us with our poverty and tell your president to leave Buhari alone
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Talking trash! Tell your traders to stop exporting to Ghana now and see if they won’t starve to death grin do you know how many Nigerians survive on less a dollar a day? grin do you know the level of unemployment in that shiithole? grin why do you think kidnapping is the most profitable business in that sh1thole? grin Ghana is doing great grin our economy is one of the fastest growing in Africa. children in Ghana attend school free and are fed by the state. They even get free uniforms and textbooks. In nigeria,15 million children are out of school as we speak grin chai grin

If our trade with Ghana affects us that much, Buhari wouldn't have shut the borders, it hurts your economy so much and that's the reason for the continuous begging.

What was your ACTUAL economic growth rate for Q4 2019 and projected growth rate for Q1 2020.
Stop giving us growth rate predicted since 2018.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
You are talking rubbish grin you didn’t see when it was posted on nairaland that Ghana is the number one export destination for nigerian exports? If nigerians can’t export to Ghana, do you know how many more nigerians will starve to death? angry Ghana just wants to help an impoverished hungry zoo grin by the way, what is the growth of your economy? grin grin chai

Area4Area:
If our trade with Ghana affects us that much, Buhari wouldn't have shut the borders, it hurts your economy so much and that's the reason for the continuous begging.

What was your ACTUAL economic growth rate for Q4 2019 and projected growth rate for Q1 2020.
Stop giving us growth rate predicted since 2018.
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Hahahaha the president of Ghana is not making this an issue because of the country Ghana. He is a respected lawyer and wants to put forward a very strong case that what nigeria is doing is wrong. Meanwhile tell your senate to leave Ghana alone, over the closure of nigerian shops in Ghana grin chai, undisputed champions of world poverty grin grin no be small title ooo grin grin

He's a lawyer so tell him to head to ECOWAS, AU or the ICJ courts instead of disturbing.
Our senate?? Even if 50% of our population are in poverty and assuming 100% of Ghanaians are as rich as Americans, the rest of our 50% that is 100 million is still greater than you.

Tell your beggarly president to shut it up for good and stop disgracing himself and Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
You are talking rubbish grin you didn’t see when it was posted on nairaland that Ghana is the number one export destination for nigerian exports? If nigerians can’t export to Ghana, do you know how many more nigerians will starve to death? angry Ghana just wants to help an impoverished hungry zoo grin by the way, what is the growth of your economy? grin grin chai

What was your miserly export to Nigeria worth and what was it made of, compare to what you begged us to sell to you because ours is cheaper, reason your president is still begging when Nigerians had gotten other customers for the nonsense you call exports to Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Funny guy! You closed your border, causing needless suffering to your people. Food prices are going through the roof in shitland grin your inflation numbers are going through the roof grin grin meanwhile, in Ghana, food prices have fallen drastically grin inflation is around 8% in Ghana, compared with 13% in Shitnigeria grin grin

Area4Area:
He's a lawyer so tell him to head to ECOWAS, AU or the ICJ courts instead of disturbing.
Our senate?? Even if 50% of our population are in poverty and assuming 100% of Ghanaians are as rich as Americans, the rest of our 50% that is 100 million is still greater than you.

Tell your beggarly president to shut it up for good and stop disgracing himself and Ghanaians
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Other world leaders dressed smart except Bubu

Always wearing ugly stale looking native attire to world meetings .
How do you define "dressing smart".

You are suffering from what the legendary Fela calls "colonial mentality"

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Talking crap as usual,huh? Oponu, let me say again. Ghana is not making a case against the border closure because our president feel obligated to speak for all other ecowas countries. How much is Ghana’s total export to Nigeria? Not even up to $100 million per annum. Chai grin what is inside your head? grin

Area4Area:
What was your miserly export to Nigeria worth and what was it made of, compare to what you begged us to sell to you because ours is cheaper, reason your president is still begging when Nigerians had gotten other customers for the nonsense you call exports to Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Funny guy! You closed your border, causing needless suffering to your people. Food prices are going through the roof in shitland grin your inflation numbers are going through the roof grin grin meanwhile, in Ghana, food prices have fallen drastically grin inflation is around 8% in Ghana, compared with 13% in Shitnigeria grin grin

I don't believe trash, I've asked you to give me Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 economic growth rates and you are still busy dishing out silly figures. All you do is dish out projected growth rates since 2018 for 2019 knowing fully well that the fundamentals have all changed.

Your president is crying while your economy is doing so wonderfully well
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Mazigabriel(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
crash12345:
you see your stupidity. When we buy from you, you shout that we depend on your zoo country, when we sell over 100 trucks of goods to you which is imported into Nigeria by Ghanaian businesses and factories you still shout that we depend on you because you have cowardly closed your boarders to cause hunger in your country. You can't even buy rice.

Are you guys normal at all.The only thing we buy from you is raw crude oil and gas which we use to produce electricity 24/7 in our country which your country has never experienced. 200 million poverty capital of the world people is just what we call a failed state when terrorism, kidnappings, etc being your middle name.
the only difference between Ghana and Nigeria is leadership, but despite that your country and other countries depends on Nigeria for some things. every country that shares borders with Nigeria depends on Nigeria for many things that is the truth.. so the only problem Nigeria had is leadership.
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Talking crap as usual,huh? Oponu, let me say again. Ghana is not making a case against the border closure because our president feel obligated to speak for all other ecowas countries. How much is Ghana’s total export to Nigeria? Not even up to $100 million per annum. Chai grin what is inside your head? grin

Stop acting like a kid by being insulting, say your point and move.
Your president should speak for all we care but not just begging anywhere he meets the Nigerian president
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahahaha Nigeria is not a serious country. Papa Ajasco country, the theatre of the absurd. Bury your ugly head in shame grin Ghaba is doing great, while Nigeria is a shambolic zoo not even fit for pigs grin no wonder you nigerians are flocking to Ghana in your thousands every day grin stop talking trash and pray for your country grin pray pray pray. Nigeria needs prayers

Area4Area:
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
My president said, did doesn’t really matter ooo grin grin look at the level of suffering in that sufferhead country grin look at every facets of your national life. Tell me one area Nigeria is doing well grin grin

Area4Area:
Stop acting like a kid by being insulting, say your point and move.
Your president should speak for all we care but not just begging anywhere he meets the Nigerian president
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Hahahahaha Nigeria is not a serious country. Papa Ajasco country, the theatre of the absurd. Bury your ugly head in shame grin Ghaba is doing great, while Nigeria is a shambolic zoo not even fit for pigs grin no wonder you nigerians are flocking to Ghana in your thousands every day grin stop talking trash and pray for your country grin pray pray pray. Nigeria needs prayers

Whence your junior ministers, ex and present presidents stop begging then I'll know you're serious.
For now your president has said the plain truth about the state of your economy
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
My president said, did doesn’t really matter ooo grin grin look at the level of suffering in that sufferhead country grin look at every facets of your national life. Tell me one area Nigeria is doing well grin grin

You may ask your beggarly president and country
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
I pity you sha. I bet you are not even in nigeria. You don’t live in nigeria grin every Nigerian is running away grin they are all over the place here in Ghana grin

Area4Area:
Whence your junior ministers, ex and present presidents stop begging then I'll know you're serious.
For now your president has said the plain truth about the state of your economy
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
President Akufo Addo is running the fastest growing economy in Africa. What is Nigeria’s economy’s growth rate? The undisputed champions of world poverty grin

Area4Area:
You may ask your beggarly president and country
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
I pity you sha. I bet you are not even in nigeria. You don’t live in nigeria grin every Nigerian is running away grin they are all over the place here in Ghana grin

Pass my message to your president to stop begging and sending those miserable ministers to be disturbing us.

Imagine you know everything about your economy and your president knows nothing
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Ryan14(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
I love these two.
1.Paul Kagame
2.Boris Johnson
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahahaha your cattle rearing certificateless president doesn’t know know a single thing about running a modern economy. And his MUMU followers are hailing him grin grin grin your economy is at risk of entering another recession grin your president is applying 1960 command-structured economy. No wonder Nigeria’s economic is contracting grin every country in Africa is making progress economically, apart from Nigeria. Nigeria is going backwards grin what a pity grin

Area4Area:
Pass my message to your president to stop begging and sending those miserable ministers to be disturbing us.

Imagine you know everything about your economy and your president knows nothing
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
President Akufo Addo is running the fastest growing economy in Africa. What is Nigeria’s economy’s growth rate? The undisputed champions of world poverty grin

I asked for growth rates and you refused to share the current and only gallivanting on projected growth rates since 2018.
We all know that the Ghanaian economy is greater and bigger than those of China and the US
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Kewhite(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
So mr President no fit buy suit wear self?
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
MumuCountry:
Very foolish talk. Yes, we will keep on locking up nigerian shops. Tell you people to go back to their country. We don’t need them in Ghana! You lock your border, we close your shops. That is fair now. Nonsense, you want to tell us how to run our country?

No, you have been closing Nigerians shops long before Nigerian land borders were closed. Your president will come to Nigeria to prostrate for us on your behalf, the selfish citizens

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nanatrendy:
I agree with the fact that our government is complacent and irresponsible

And the barbarian citizens finally took law into their own hands? Talking of jungle.

if not the wouldn't allow nigerian youth to turn our country into a yahoo yahoo haven. They should have put checks in place to regulate nigerians entering ghana like ants and only coming to contribute to nuisance. Unfortunately that shitty 90 days rule has got our hands tied but if you can get up and close your borders without considering ecowas rules then I don't see why we should be sticking to the 90 days rule

Don't get it twisted lady. Google will show you which one started first, closing of Nigerians shops in Ghana or Nigeria closing her land borders.

[b]and allow criminals into our country. But what the government is not willing to do the good citizens are ever willing to. As it is you are of no use to us anymore since we aren't trading between borders so prepare yourselves nigeria must go is loading.

Good to know that we're the criminals. Please, help us send them back home. We're not begging you right now, are we? Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
chai grin you want to tell the whole world nigeria's current economic growth? grin grin grin your generator-powered economy is growing slower than your population growth grin grin grin no wonder poverty is out of control in your armpit country grin grin

[s]
Area4Area:
I asked for growth rates and you refused to share the current and only gallivanting on projected growth rates since 2018.
We all know that the Ghanaian economy is greater and bigger than those of China and the US
[/s]

Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
hahahaha You nigerians are just pathetic grin grin grin the real people suffering the border closure are you nigerians grin grin grin but stvpidity and follishness will not allow you mudder fuggerz to admit there is humger in the land grin grin Food prices have fallen to their lowest level in about a decade grin grin inflation is 7 percent in Ghana, while it is 13 percent in nigeria grin grin grin buhari is clueless, leading a country of blind people grin grin grin

meanwhile, nigerians are all over the place in Ghana grin grin grin grin why cant they stay in the "paradise" country? grin grin grin

[s]
maasoap:

No, you have been closing Nigerians shops long before Nigerian land borders were closed. Your president will come to Nigeria to prostrate for us on your behalf, the selfish citizens
[/s]
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Area4Area: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2020
MumuCountry:
chai grin you want to tell the whole world nigeria's current economic growth? grin grin grin your generator-powered economy is growing slower than your population growth grin grin grin no wonder poverty is out of control in your armpit country grin grin

[s][/s]
Last reply to you if you can't send us the actual economic growth rate of Q4 2019 and the projected for Q1 2020 for Ghana.
Enough of your 2018 projections that had lost everything for it to stand today.

Ghana is the fastest growing country in the world yet you can't prove anything to us
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by MumuCountry: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Hahahaha Chei naija don pafuka, naija don wowo grin chai, Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin make una play my fav music now grin grin grin

if you want to know our economic growth, first tell me your own growth indices,huh? Let’s compare and contrast nigeria’s economic growth v Ghana’s economic growth angry angry grin by the time Buhari runs your generator-powered economy into another recession, una eyes go clear grin grin angry.

Ghana is doing very fine, which is why thousands of your countrymen women are trooping here each day angry

Area4Area:
Last reply to you if you can't send us the actual economic growth rate of Q4 2019 and the projected for Q1 2020 for Ghana.
Enough of your 2018 projections that had lost everything for it to stand today.

Ghana is the fastest growing country in the world yet you can't prove anything to us
Re: I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London by Problemkid1: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Area4Area:
You can go to London and help the Ghanaian president to wail and beg for border reopening, Buhari and Nigerians are not bothered.
We thought Ghana and Ghanaians were doing wonderfully well since the border closure, why the continuous begging and stressing Buhari from Abuja to Lagos and now London by these Ghanaians?
Lol cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Northerners In Tinubu’s Govt Reduced To Choristers – Salihu Lukman / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.