Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,468 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. (1362 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video / Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by hotmediatv: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie spotted with her baby bump as she and her husband are expecting their fourth child.

She was spotted at the premier of her new movie 'The Legend of Inikpi' which is based on the true story of a revered Igala princess named 'Inikpi'. She had made the selfless choice to give her life for the freedom of her homeland as war with the Benin kingdom loomed.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umlOWqDTpL8

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by Hadiza101(f): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2020
What a beautiful family,A true woman worthy of emulation.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by Davidwilliam101: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2020
A woman who stood by her husband and listen to whatever he says will surely have a great home,what a beautiful and blessed family.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by Officialakin: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Mercy Johnson is one of the celebrity I respect a lot,what a lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2020
My God! Pregnancy looks too good on Mercy, I pray to look this good during pregnancy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. by prettylathey(f): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
wow MJ, Congratulations dear, happy for you, I pray everyone looking for a child in these forum, may Almighty God answer their prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand In Ikeja Today / First Photos From Actress Anita Joseph Valentine's Wedding / “I Hacked The Hacker Who Hacked My Twitter Account” – Naira Marley (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.