Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,937 members, 7,976,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bachelors In The House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelors In The House. (618 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors In The House. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2010
I've been thinking when it's time for me to take her home, i'll call up a few of my buddies and take a short trip to a choice exotic Island full of women ( Ibiza or the carrebeans ). What we'll be doing there? just guess. But please do not try this coz you might not show up on the wedding day. lol!
How would you do to celebrate your's ?
Interesting Stories and comments are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sharp Game! / Should I Love Her? / Ladies-please Bail Me Out-i Need Real Answers For My Dutch Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.