Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? (2217 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by kizbad: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
sorry to disturb you ,

my sister did her traditional wedding around September and his husband traveled afterwards and came back for wedding whish is scheduled around Easter but Anglican church has refuse to wed them with pregnancy ..they said can only wed them if she will wear milk colour gown and that didnt go well with d husband...so he is now looking for a big penticostal church that will wed them and they pal to continue church wherever they wedded
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2020
He wants to Wed her in white dress? Lol, Nigerians. I'll probably do mine in lilac or gold sef.. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by JeffreyJames(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
But y'all know church wedding is NOT compulsory yeah? undecided

Once you've done traditional and court wedding, you're good to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by kizbad: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
He wants to Wed her in white dress? Lol, Nigerians. I'll probably do mine in lilac or gold sef.. Who cares
yes but that wasnt d problem actually ..they said they wont issue them the main certificate
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by kizbad: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
JeffreyJames:

yes but when it comes to wedding you dont just do for yourself..your family is involve too
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by JeffreyJames(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:

yes but when it comes to wedding you dont just do for yourself..your family is involve too
Lol to each his own

1 Like

Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by mezarddinny: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2020
nigerians and their stupidity, if they made a little research, they would know white dress in a wedding has no meaning
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:
yes but that wasnt d problem actually ..they said they wont issue them the main certificate
OH OK.
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by chigoizie7(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Nonsense.

Why would a church insist on that rubbish?

What has white gown got to do with blessing of marriage? What of those that wear different colors that is not even close to white?

As for the husband, what is wrong with him? The Roman Catholic Church did the same to my cousin. Even though, it should just be a blessing of marriage. But she wore the milk gown inside the church and immediately after the vows and other things, she changed to white gown for photographs and other things.

But why would churches insist on white gown? To show that they are still pure? When they really know that they have been knacking tey tey.

Or is the vows and blessings of marriage given when she wears white going to be different from whe one she will get when she wears milk or any other color?
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by mumumugu(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2020
newly opened churches are looking for members and will do anything . Anglican and Catholic have enough members,their sgakara too much
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by vizkiz: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:

So you don’t live your life for yourself but the validation of others?

I don’t think you are mature for marriage
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by kizbad: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2020
vizkiz:

So you don’t live your life for yourself but the validation of others?

I don’t think you are mature for marriage

i dint put up this post for myself and also not to seek your advice but to suggest a church so if you dont have any meaningful thing to say just get out of my post Mr Maturity....cant you read ad understand?

1 Like

Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by vizkiz: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:

i dint put up this post for myself and also not to seek your advice but to suggest a church so if you dont have any meaningful thing to say just get out of my post Mr Maturity....cant you read ad understand?

My conclusion was drawn due to your previous posts. You aren’t mature to lead a family because you still living a pipe dream.

If you are, you’d understand that putting on a white dress means the lady is a virgin (yours is pregnant). If you can’t achieve that you do a court wedding instead but you aren’t mature enough to think like that.
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by nlPoster: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Cant they wear the recommended colours and take other pictures with their preferred colours.
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by wallex1983(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:

The main certificate is the one issued in court
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by kizbad: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
vizkiz:

My conclusion was drawn due to your previous posts. You aren’t mature to lead a family because you still living a pipe dream.

If you are, you’d understand that putting on a white dress means the lady is a virgin (yours is pregnant). If you can’t achieve that you do a court wedding instead but you aren’t mature enough to think like that.
your typ have serious problem ..you always think you know wat you saying or doing...my sister needed another church for wedding and you are here talking trash about me being matured or not..Mr lecturer i greet..Egbon Maturity
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
None.
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by Bola146(f): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
JeffreyJames:

Exactly..
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by Eyeness: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
kizbad:
sorry to disturb you ,

my sister did her traditional wedding around September and his husband traveled afterwards and came back for wedding whish is scheduled around Easter but Anglican church has refuse to wed them with pregnancy ..they said can only wed them if she will wear milk colour gown and that didnt go well with d husband...so he is now looking for a big penticostal church that will wed them and they pal to continue church wherever they wedded

Do court wedding.
Church wedding isn't really that compulsory
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by Xkufiz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
kizbad:
your typ have serious problem ..you always think you know wat you saying or doing...my sister needed another church for wedding and you are here talking trash about me being matured or not..Mr lecturer i greet..Egbon Maturity

please bro how can i contact you?
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by undefeateds: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
mezarddinny:
nigerians and their stupidity, if they made a little research, they would know white dress in a wedding has no meaning

u need orientation, go and make ur research, don't just speaks based on assumption,try to know the facts, white gown on wedding day signifies many things:

1.a bed that has not been defiled,in which the wife is still virgin, but it has now been generalized, whether virgin or no virgin,everyone want to wear white, without knowing the meaning.

2. they wear it to make clear difference between the bride and other people present at the wedding(to easily identify the bride) that is why u can't see anyone else,apart from bride wearing white gown on wedding day, unless u are a fool,

In appropriate sense,these two factors has to be considered before wearing white gown on wedding day,but today everyone sha want to wear it without knowing the significance
try to get ur facts right next time
Re: Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? by fairplay90(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Any particular location?

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Left Me Stranded On The Day We Were Supposed To Meet / The Only Reason I'm Considering Quitting My Job. / Are Your Chances Very Low With Women If You Are Not Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.