Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,649 members, 7,902,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Celebrate Wife To Be On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Celebrate Wife To Be On Her Birthday (731 Views)

Bbnaija Organizer Mr Olushola Akande Asked Me To Sleep With Him To Get A Slot / Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Celebrate Wife To Be On Her Birthday by Nollywoodlive22: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo celebrate wife to be on her birthday

The famous Pageant Organizer and show promoter who is also the founder of the prestigious Nollywood Honour Awards mr Barakumo Solomon Odede today took to his Facebook page to celebrate his lovely wife to be as she celebrate her birthday.

We where told her name is Victoria and rumors entering our news desk that she is pregnant for the organizer but not confirmed.

His words to her

Happy birthday my lovely sweetheart �����
Wishing the lady of my life a happy birthday. You are such a sweet, caring personality. May your birthday be as unforgettable as you are.

Birthdays are a day for dreams to come true. I can verify this because my dream of having a wife as perfect as you came true the day i know you.�����������‍♀May all your dreams come true my wife�� my happiness �my partner�my love��No birthday card wishes,greeting and message can express how much I love you.
You know i am not perfect but yet see me as your father and give me the respect.

I'm so blessed & proud to have you .Thanks for everything � Stay blessed.

Once again happy birthday my lifeline.

Thank you studio10 for a fantastic photography
(0706 954 8910)

and Ebi Asima for the best MAKE-UP
(0813 043 1305)

Re: Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Celebrate Wife To Be On Her Birthday by Nollywoodlive22: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

That Incredible New Photos Of Ghanaian Singer,sister Deborah u Would Love To See / Nollywood Actress Eve Esin Builts A House, Dedicates It To Her Late Mother,video / All The Pictures From Ultimate Love Sunday Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.