Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,951 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (5454 Views)

Poll: How did you view the letter?

Inspired: 42% (8 votes)
Indifference: 57% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Just For The Sisters In The House. / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
Excuse me Dsense suga let me cuss you first and heal you wounds later!

I do not need to copy and paste anything NEGRO! But, I lubs you though boo! kiss I am an accomplished writer and I do alot of POSITIVE AND INSPIRATIONAL things in my hometown that NAIRALAND wouldn't be privy to what I do but I like being known as A VILLIAN AND A BITCH!

I wrote one for the brothers, CHECK IT OUT!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Dsense(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
Yeah sweetie . . . .But you really abused me cry cry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2010
Oh, Dsense, I responded by writing additional excerpt to the thread,

I turned it back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC, and I sowwy suga! Forgive me? embarassed cry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
Fellow Sisters

Shine your eyes

If you follow whatever Ms.eve is saying

Una nor go see husband marry!!

she has her man now and is leading you all to doom,

Follow your heart cos thats what a man sees in you and not arrogant Jagon brains

like what this Daughter of eve is saying here!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs. Eve dont pay them ANY mind! Thank you so much for that write up! Anytime a woman shows strength the chauvanism & inferiority complex in men creep up faster than a rat from a New York sewer! angry angry angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2010
Damn not the RAT! (shuddering)
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by racheal84(f): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2010
190:

Fellow Sisters

Shine your eyes

If you follow whatever Ms.eve is saying

Una nor go see husband marry!!

she has her man now and is leading you all to doom,

Follow your heart cos thats what a man sees in you and not arrogant Jagon brains

like what this Daughter of eve is saying here!

How is she leading anyone to doom? lol
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2010
@ Poster

Whao, nice write up! Your husband must be a very happy boy-boy man. So, what kind of meal is he making you while you rot away in front of your PC? Oh, sorry; he hasn't finished washing your undies; when he is done, then off to the kicthen. Once again, very lucky man. I hope to find a woman not like you someday.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2010
racheal84:

How is she leading anyone to doom? lol

Becareful Racheal, I will lead you to DOOM undecided undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Poster

Whao, nice write up! Your husband must be a very happy boy-boy man. So, what kind of meal is he making you while you rot away in front of your PC? Oh, sorry; he hasn't finished washing your undies; when he is done, then off to the kicthen. Once again, very lucky man. I hope to find a woman not like you someday.

It better that you don't marry or find a woman like me.  You wouldn't last a day or two with the likes of me.  It obvious that you can't detect your mouth from your anus and don't kid yourself when your woman take the reins because you SOUND like one of them window lickers with a big arse helmet and volleyball knee pads riding that short little yellow bus with a happy face saying "Yes, this what silly looks like".
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Two people gave me life: my father and my mother. If your claim about intelligence and common sense is true, then why does the average woman lag behind the average man in the world? Also, why are women all over the world clamoring and fighting for equal rights? It would seem that a group with such talents should, necessarily, be on top, not below. Even God had no intention of creating women, until he saw that Adam was bored and lonely, then He created a human toy for him to play with, a human toy who will also give him children.

Women love a man in control. There are more women in religions than men and  more women in most countries(even the USA) than men, yet, men are the leaders in, at least, 95 percent of these sectors. When you want a boyfriend, what kind do you want? One taller than you, isn't it? Because he has to look like your superior and lord, and not like your slave. Somehow, I doubt you have dated more shorter men than taller men.

You women are complicit in putting yourselves in your current position. And honestly, it is not my problem. I am not a woman. So, are you done sucking the d*ck?

By the way DarkSkin, I checked my previous posts because your id looked familiar, and I found out that you and I had a little argument some days ago. I am starting to like you. You are a good sport. Now, don't let me disturb you from practicing. Go make some man happy grin grin grin

Exhibit A: THIS (pointing toward the floor) IS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT SISTERS. Remember what I said in the letter, how he treats his mother reflects how he will treat you.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Phate07(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2010

^^ Am liking this guy, he's speaking my mind. cool

This a man's world, period. Even the word 'wo-man' is gotten from 'man'. But some women are now really proving to be man's woe. angry

Thats why i prefer the Arab world, where women are not even seen not to talk of heard. angry
omo_to_dun:

Two people gave me life: my father and my mother. If your claim about intelligence and common sense is true, then why does the average woman lag behind the average man in the world? Also, why are women all over the world clamoring and fighting for equal rights? It would seem that a group with such talents should, necessarily, be on top, not below. Even God had no intention of creating women, until he saw that Adam was bored and lonely, then He created a human toy for him to play with, a human toy who will also give him children.

Women love a man in control. There are more women in religions than men and  more women in most countries(even the USA) than men, yet, men are the leaders in, at least, 95 percent of these sectors. When you want a boyfriend, what kind do you want? One taller than you, isn't it? Because he has to look like your superior and lord, and not like your slave. Somehow, I doubt you have dated more shorter men than taller men.

You women are complicit in putting yourselves in your current position. And honestly, it is not my problem. I am not a woman. So, are you done sucking the d*ck?

By the way DarkSkin, I checked my previous posts because your id looked familiar, and I found out that you and I had a little argument some days ago. I am starting to like you. You are a good sport. Now, don't let me disturb you from practicing. Go make some man happy grin grin grin

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2010
Phate07:

^^ Am liking this guy, he's speaking my mind. cool

This a man's world, period. Even the word 'wo-man' is gotten from 'man'. But some women are now really proving to be man's woe. angry

Thats why i prefer the Arab world, where women are not even seen not to talk of heard. angry

Now, I see why USA are in the Middle East and women are flocking by the camel herd to get away, and they say American men are worse, HMMM,  lipsrsealed The men aren't doing A GOOD JOB seeing this is the man's world. A man has to beat a woman just to feel power, SUCKS TO BE YOU HUH?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Poster

As long as your quasi-literate, unintelligent, and unimaginably inane comments keep gracing the face of this thread, you will invariably be putting smiles on folks' faces. Keep barking. grin
. grin
If you were any more intelligent or better yet, if you could form coherent sentences as to be able to successfully communicate your thoughts and opinions to the folks on this thread, I doubt that the atmosphere would be more animated than it already is. That is, intelligence would not look good on you. So, I guess, by now, you know what to do: keep barking

Boost your self esteem and improve intellectually then you wouldn't be intimidated by a letter addressed to sisters. Don't take it personal, it just words suga wink It will be okay, the sun will still rise,
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by racheal84(f): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Becareful Racheal, I will lead you to DOOM undecided undecided

shocked undecided smiley

yes yes. . .i guess your letter is the starting point. tongue

omo_to_dun:

[i]Women love a man in control. [/i]There are more women in religions than men and  more women in most countries(even the USA) than men, yet, men are the leaders in, at least, 95 percent of these sectors. When you want a boyfriend, what kind do you want? One taller than you, isn't it? Because he has to look like your superior and lord, and not like your slave. Somehow, I doubt you have dated more shorter men than taller men.

We do??
Also about the whole tall and short thing. . .we want one taller then us NOT cuz it makes him look superior, cuz thats not true, but cuz it just looks funny when the women are way taller. grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Phate07(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2010

Mrs.Eve, dont you have food to cook and children to send to school? angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by stranger: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs. EVE, you need to brush up on your 'Hinglish'

Simple noun-verb agreement you seem to not understand

Did you marry early or what?

It does not speak well of you

Brush up okay.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2010
stranger:

Did you marry early or what?

Brush up okay.

Brush up on these nuts and speak well on that.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@Eve

Honey, I'm just having fun with you. Your obtuse mind makes you an easy, albeit interesting, target. From the way you argue, I can easily tell that your man-toy husband is, at best, as smart as you, and, at worst(which I think is the case) is even more exceptionally and uncharacteristically dumber than you. And that makes sense; God forbid that you marry a smart man, lest you end up having coherent conversations. Over your dead body. grin

Awww Jealousy is a bitch huh? wink I smell a new fragrance! Introducing HATERAIDE GLOW! tongue
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2010
Phate07:

Mrs.Eve, dont you have food to cook and children to send to school? angry

Some of us actually have jobs, SOMETHING you wouldn't know about huh? Send what children to school? You need children to send children to school, Genius. undecided Not all the men can be househusbands, how that working for ya? undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by racheal84(f): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Do not beat around the bush. If it were funny, people will constantly laugh. Men are supposed to be in a position of power. So, seeing a man with a taller woman makes people think that she is the "man." The day women, in large numbers, start to date taller men, propose to men, become aggressive in the workplace, take risks, enroll in science and engineering, see sex as not giving up something but as sharing something, then truly, we would become equal. Of course, a few of a few women already do these things; however, they are the exception, not the rule.  Until it becomes otherwise, stay in your second place position on the queue. Enough said.

Men are supposed to be huh?

Nope not really.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Eve

Unfortunately, I have to bow out of this exciting spar. So, you have won. I cannot keep up with you in the dumb department. However, I honestly do like you; I like both you and DarkSkin. Both of you, especially you, are not afraid to vehemently write your opinions, no matter how empty or insipid they are, and you stand up for what you believe in without being intimidated.

As for you, you obviously have not read my posts and the wisdom contained therein. Because if you did, you would know that what you posted is not only incomprehensible but poses great doubt that a normal human could have written it. A rebuttal has to be fleshier and more ambivalent that your answer. Or maybe you just cannot read English. Jesus! All this semi-literates!

Anyway, good night everyone.

Thank God for the Cyber cafe time running out! Go ahead and run Nigga the bus coming! kiss
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by racheal84(f): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Eve

Unfortunately, I have to bow out of this exciting spar. So, you have won. I cannot keep up with you in the dumb department. However, I honestly do like you; I like both you and DarkSkin. Both of you, especially you, are not afraid to vehemently write your opinions, no matter how empty or insipid they are, and you stand up for what you believe in without being intimidated.

As for you, you obviously have not read my previous posts and the wisdom contained therein. Because if you did, you would know that what you posted is not only incomprehensible but poses great doubt that a normal human could have written it. A rebuttal has to be unequivocal and more fleshier than your answer. Or maybe you just cannot read English. Jesus! All this semi-literates!

Anyway, good night everyone.

Lame.

Mrs, Eve:

Thank God for the Cyber cafe time running out! Go ahead and run Nigga the bus coming! kiss

lmao. . .you give me some good laughs grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Phate07(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2010

Mrs.Eve, with this your attitude, i doubt if you can even keep a decent husband(no offense). angry

I bet this your online persona is not the real you. undecided It's just a way for you to indulge in some male bashing and get back at the men in your life for the injustices they have metted out to you. undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Dabss(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2010
Phate07:

Mrs.Eve, with this your attitude, i doubt if you can even keep a decent husband(no offense). angry

I bet this your online persona is not the real you. undecided It's just a way for you to indulge in some male bashing and get back at the men in your life for the injustices they have metted out to you. undecided

i pity him
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Tinksh(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2010
You guys are unbelievable. Ypu can start all these threads women bashing of every colour and Mrs.Eve speaks to the women herew and you all have to act like childre. Cant you take your head out of your butts and concede that she was not speaking to you. Go open your own thread. There are plenty of women bashing going on so go join them. You guys can be so immature it scares me!!!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

[size=18pt]Women love a man in control. There are more women in religions than men and  more women in most countries(even the USA) than men, yet, men are the leaders in, at least, 95 percent of these sectors. When you want a boyfriend, what kind do you want? One taller than you, isn't it? Because he has to look like your superior and lord, and not like your slave. Somehow, I doubt you have dated more shorter men than taller men.

[/size]

u hit the head on the nail, too bad ms.eve is found guilty of wanting to be in control

hence she dated a random hoompa loompa
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
Phate07:

[size=20pt]Mrs.Eve, with this your attitude, i doubt if you can even keep a decent husband(no offense)[/size]. angry

Oh my Gawd grin grin grin grin

Oh My Gawd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh My GaWD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
stranger:

[size=20pt]Did you marry early or what?[/size]

Brush up okay.

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
190:

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Somebody Hold me~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet it sucks sleeping alone in the cold dungeon at night huh? You have concubines and wives on Nairaland, STILL begging to be held. Pity. cry

(It feels good sleeping in a pair of strong arms and warm body) tongue wink cheesy
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
Phate07:

Phate,

Why do you even care about if I can keep a husband or not? Do I remind you if a chick that made you cried and peed on yourself during lecture? Are there someone you want to marry, but can't afford the bride price? Pity. IF YOU are intelligent as you claimed you would have known that this is not a male bashing thread. There is nothing in the thread that bash men. One thing you must understand NIGGA, if I had injustices about what men have done in my life the VERY LAST THING I WOULD DO is get married. undecided

It is an injustice that Critical Reasoning/ Cognitive Advancement is not for sale. undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Great speech coming from the number one female activists tongue tongue in nairaland

Number one female crack head MS.EVE

encore everyone

encore!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Took Poison Cos Of Me / 4 Simple Tips To Enjoy First Time Sex / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.