Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Random Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes (737 Views)

Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / Nairaland Random Jokes / Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Jokes by makeherscream(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
1: To all virgins who are wondering what sex is like.
Well it’s 10 times the feeling u get when cleaning ur ears.

2: I wonder why girls with big breasts suspects every guy that looks at them

3: Doggy style with a slim girl is like eating with fork and knife,
All u will be hearing is “chan chan chan”

4: In dis weather, any babe that visits her boyfriend while on her period is a witch.

5: You’re too big to dance in church but you go gaga crazy when you hear the (gbedu wey dey burst brain)
God dey watch you o

6: You’re married but still chases other ladies and you claim you’re going for refresher courses
Your cup go soon full

7: Just because you met him in a bus and he bought you gala, you cum store his name as ”Bros gala”
Sista tank you o

8: You’re an O’level holder but you sponsor your girl for university
My broda, you be scholarship board?

9: You dey inside hotel room snap picture come upload and write ”Home Sweet Home”
Your Mata Dey God’s Hand

10: You enter public transport #600 to go shoprite go snap picture with other people’s goods,
Abeg wetin i wan tell you?”

11: Do you know that 90% of Girls Urinate On Their Body While Bathing ?

12: Dangote did not send ‘I love you Jesus to 25
people before he get rich’ please stop disturbing
me or else I will curse ooo

13: NEPA is the Major cause of unwanted Pregnancy in Nigeria
Everythng starts when she Enters the Room to Charge Her Phone

14: Salary 20k, Phone 400k, Weavon 30k. And you go to church to ask God for a Miracle, When you are already Performing magic

15: If You Were Ask To Collect N1,000.
From All Your EX How Much Will You Get
As For Me I Will Get N4000

16: I overheard a girl talking to her BF, initially I thought she was talking to God, because the things she asked for only God can provide them

17: When the devil fails to destroy you, it sends you a girlfriend from MBA_ISE

18: Plz Know your priorities and spend your money wisely. Don’t go and buy selfie stick when your armpit really needs a shaving stick.

19: Marriage is like jamb
You will be admiring UniBen & UNN buh last last end up in OmoPoly

20: Don’t ever insult or challenge d woman who cook ur food because #20 can buy Rat Poison.
My hands no dy ooo

21: For Those Of You Who Went To Private School And Are Intelligent, What Is The Past Tense Of GOtv?

22: Some have bae but can not cheat .Some can cheat but have no bae . I have bae and i can la la la what do yu want 2 hear? Amebo

23: Guys plz if u are dating my future WIFE plz take it easy on her, don’t make her shout words like harder, don’t stop, ride on

24: Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly & pull out before HIV notices.

25: Some chicks be like:”I can’t cook my mom didn’t teach me babe.”
Now tell me,who taught you doggystyle hehh??.
Re: Random Jokes by Elgreen(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hahaha! Omor i no feet laff finish. Abeg sum1 shuld com n epp me! Nice 1 ;DHahaha! Omor i no feet laff finish. Abeg sum1 shuld com n epp me! Nice 1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Corona Virus Cannot Kill Nigerians (See For Yourself) / [memes] When Your Grandma Decides To Visit Your House, 21 Things That Happen / Guess The Bank!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.