Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

“my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal (3277 Views)

Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by MsDoris(f): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
“My Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hours After Being Accused Of Befriending Davido's Fiancee, Chioma
Nigerian singer, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh, better known as Perruzi has taken to social media to disclose that his lover is doubting his loyalty to her.

Note that Peruzzi is currently caught in a scandal involving his former record label, Golden Boy entertainment and Davido's fiancee, Chioma Rowland, were the CEO of Golden Boy entertainment accused him of not compensating him and also sleeping with Davido's wife-to-be, Chioma.

Sadly, the scandal is taking a toll on his relationship as the the Majesty crooner' has taken to Twitter to reveal to fans that his woman thinks he is cheating on her.......

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/my-girl-thinks-im-cheating-peruzzi.html

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by DRPAIT123(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
That should be the least of your worries.

1 Like

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by MsDoris(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
DRPAIT123:
That should be the least of your worries.

True

2 Likes

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by solmusdesigns: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na this guy go suffer all the fall out, Davido seem to be a lost case, seems the jazz Chioma used is the baddest

1 Like

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by ralmix(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nah wha ooo see your sense of resoning smh

solmusdesigns:
Na this guy go suffer all the fall out, Davido seem to be a lost case, seems the jazz Chioma used is the baddest
Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by solmusdesigns: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
ralmix:

Nah wha ooo see your sense of resoning smh

have you ever reported your friends girl that she cheats, and your friend confronts her only for her to cry and claim you nearly raped her.. then your friend brings thug to beat you up?

you know nothing about the power a woman has over a loved up man

1 Like

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by kilojoDesigns: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

have you ever reported your friends girl that she cheats, and your friend confronts her only for her to cry and claim you nearly raped her.. then your friend brings thug to beat you up?

you know nothing about the woman has over a loved up man

Title Pls, I'm tired of foreign movies

1 Like

Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by doggedfighter(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

you know nothing about the woman has over a loved up man
How sure are you that the rumours making rounds is even true?
Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by solmusdesigns: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

How sure are you that the rumours making rounds is even true?

you cant be too sure, and thats why its called rumours, its left to you to make facts or falasy out of it through bits of information you gather
Re: “my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal by rosy1992(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Actor O.C Ukeje Set To Wed. / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Fiancee Is Handsome (photos) / Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.