Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard (630 Views)

Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by supercase1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yorubas have been dancing and galvanating about operation amotekun as an answer to the insecurity situation in the SW,but they don't know what lay in store for them.buhari and his cabals at the highest realm of affairs in aso rock are concocting plans to destroy this operation.the army is going to declare operation python dance in the SW just as it did during Biafra uprising in the SE,amotekun a Yoruba word for leopard is going to come under attacks from hordes of pythons and rampaging bulls(cows).hordes of cows will chase the leopard into the waiting trap of deadly pythons, how can a lone leopard survive this onslaught grin grin grin
Re: Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by Maxmilliano111: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ion just get

What do u gain from all this hatred seff
Re: Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by Amotekun777: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dude, I'm here to stay... Back off! angry

Re: Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by supercase1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
when amotekun jam python and buffalo na body go tell am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by Sokosuji: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
I sense trepidation in this herdsman who has been running amok on nairaland since amuatoka came into limelight...

Hilarious tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Amotekun:when Pythons And Cows Team Up Against A Leopard by supercase1(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Sokosuji:
I sense trepidation in this herdsman who has been running amok on nairaland since amuatoka saw came into limelight...

Hilarious tho grin
Na u b herdsman grin

(1) (Reply)

I Attend Churches To Steal - 21-year-old Suspect(video) / OMG!! Man Beats His 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket / Man Arrested For Having Anal S£x With A Boy For Rituals In Anambra. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.