Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun (1862 Views)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
my attention had been drawn to the news circulating round claiming that igbos support operation amotekun that the yorubas had declared.as a matter of fact I hereby declare on behalf of my Igbo brothers that the yorubas are alone on this their so-called operation,yorubas can't be trusted hence we igbos hereby DENOUNCE SUPPORT FOR OPERATION AMOTEKUN
signed
Chairman
nairaland igbo association
(NLIA)

Who made you representative mouth piece of the Igbos? Or you are just another Northern bigot hiding and pretending under a moniker as Igbo to cause tribal disunity on this forum. Use you time for something benefitimg.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by xelly: 5:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Don't mind the op. Anyone against Operation Amotekun is a terrorist. The Igbos are fully in support of Amotekun
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ChinenyeN(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2020
NLIA abụ we whne? Abeg. This sort of neutral stance out of pure spite is nonsense. You want it to fail so you can say "See am. This is what you people get for not supporting us before." All the while, your spite-induced neutrality has made it even more difficult for the next attempt to succeed.

Because if this one fails, it inadvertently sets a precedent and gives FG further power. Then people like you will be petitioning the FG for referendum and regionalism after you handed it greater centralized power and allowed it to strip you away of any potential leverage you might receive should Amotekun succeed. Owhnoghowhno.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by sweetonugbu: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2020
ChinenyeN:
NLIA abụ we whne? Abeg. This sort of neutral stance out of pure spite is nonsense. You want it to fail so you can say "See am. This is what you people get for not supporting us before." All the while, your spite-induced neutrality has made it even more difficult for the next attempt to succeed.

Because if this one fails, it inadvertently sets a precedent and gives FG further power. Then people like you will be petitioning the FG for referendum and regionalism after you handed it greater centralized power and allowed it to strip you away of any potential leverage you might receive should Amotekun succeed. Owhnoghowhno.
even with your strange IGBO writing fell for the ruse?.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by DaBullIT(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2020
I keep reading this over and over

the problem is not the north feeling superior , that's a Ibo narrative based on comment of a former military head of state ( rightly so considering what led to the first civil war )

The Problem is SW playing playing politics of respect and believing in acquiring power systematically

and it's going to play out again in 2023 ,
Nwadiuto247:

Stop disgracing yourself here, Its not about Yoruba,rather its about protection of lives and properties.

Nigeria is gradually coming to a point where the south is begining to question the north who always assume superiority over all of us. Dont allow hatred to deceive you.

Have you asked yourself why the same North that claims superiority is always scared of us breaking away from them?

The truth is that they need us more than we need them .

This shows that we have the power to curtail theirs excesses. Cant you see how the northern leaders have been crying us a river because of Amotekun?

Be wise
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by planetbluz: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Cletus77:
*Fulani North destroys Yoruba backed Amotekun

* Yoruba and Igbos/SS forms a political coalition

* The New Coalition wins 2023 election and political appointments are shared equally between the ethnic groups.

* North is shifted out of power as the new coalition proposes restructuring.

*Fulanis try to war against the SE/SS/SW coalition.

* The Coalition wins, breaks out and forms a United States of Nigeria (USN)

*United States of Nigeria becomes Africa's first global superpower.

*UNS detonates it's first nuclear bomb near in a remote island off the coast of Calabar city, Akwa-Cross State.

Malaria na bad thing cry
i Just Hope Dis Ur Malaria Induced Vision Comes To Fruition.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by chinebu(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
my attention had been drawn to the news circulating round claiming that igbos support operation amotekun that the yorubas had declared.as a matter of fact I hereby declare on behalf of my Igbo brothers that the yorubas are alone on this their so-called operation,yorubas can't be trusted hence we igbos hereby DENOUNCE SUPPORT FOR OPERATION AMOTEKUN
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)
You are very insane. I doubt you are Igbo at all.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by PFRB: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)

Moronic out burst.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by holicupp(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
no matter how we Igbo and Yoruba claim to love ourselves the Fulani will always find a way to set us against each other because our love for each other is not genuine is only on our lip
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Cletus77(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
planetbluz:
i Just Hope Dis Ur Malaria Induced Vision Comes To Fruition.

grin grin you like the dream abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account / Trump Might Lose His Reelection Bid / Photos Of 2 Men Removing Security Cameras At Lekki Toll Gate Before The Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.