Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,955 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

You Need To Be Part Of This Business 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Need To Be Part Of This Business 07036845662 (206 Views)

This Business Secret Is Yours / My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin / Talk To Me On Whtspp 07036845662 For Health Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Be Part Of This Business 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 4:26am On Jan 22, 2020
*How can you move forward when your health is not top notch?*

Just got this from a friend.

"I have resolved to accept my fate that maybe my system is not wired to eat more than 2 meals per day else I would suffer severe indigestion and constipation. I don't believe marketers of any product purporting to ease my digestive disorder because everyone I have dealt with in the past said nice things to sell their product. The only reason I bought this Rida from you is because I know you personally as a woman of integrity and you won't propose something that is not proven to be effective.

I am writing to 1st of all apologise for being so fast to complain the following day after I bought a bottle just because I didn’t notice a difference within less than 24hrs. I tell you that from that Wednesday evening, i started passing out stool with ease. I have been eating 3 square meals with in between snacks yet I have not suffered indigestion. 

I was expecting to have excessive stool/diarrhea like what other bitters do to me instead, my poo has been so easy and normal. No pain. The best part is, in church yesterday, people were complementing me that my tummy had gone down whereas i have not been to the gym since Nov 2019. Thanks for introducing Rida to me. It worked beyond my wildest imagination and it is not even as bitter as I imagined". Mr. Emmanuel - Toronto, Canada

Stop Doubting… I heard Canada has virtually run out of RIDA, next consignment loading.

Buzz me, now, I’m running a promo to get people who can benefit from this, help others and make money from this around Nigeria.

It is a beautiful morning!!! Feeling good over this testimonies of these amazing product.a Rev sister who use to buy ruzu from me called me and said that the younger brother that got married last year has some issues that he will call me.i said ok.he called later that day explaining to me that he does not erect at all, and they have gone to different hospital after some examination they told him that there is no cell in his sperm analysis.he was so worried after calming him.i told him of Rida fire and bitters and he started immediately and the wife commenced Rida bitters and restore also.they started first week of November. by first week of December they were through with the Rida fire and Rida restore and I told them to continue with the bitters alone for some time. Hmmm immediately stories began to change . first he started erecting and could last up to 6mins (am quoting him) and finally the result came. Meanwhile we have been expecting the wife's monthly period since 6th of January but I told her to wait for more 2 weeks before checking . Ladies and Gentlemen I got the best birthday gift on Sunday night 19/1/2020.she is PREGNANT four weeks gone. the request for Rida in Nnewi no is high because that is where they stay.
Re: You Need To Be Part Of This Business 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 4:44am On Jan 22, 2020
ucdeboy011:
*How can you move forward when your health is not top notch?*

Just got this from a friend.

"I have resolved to accept my fate that maybe my system is not wired to eat more than 2 meals per day else I would suffer severe indigestion and constipation. I don't believe marketers of any product purporting to ease my digestive disorder because everyone I have dealt with in the past said nice things to sell their product. The only reason I bought this Rida from you is because I know you personally as a woman of integrity and you won't propose something that is not proven to be effective.

I am writing to 1st of all apologise for being so fast to complain the following day after I bought a bottle just because I didn’t notice a difference within less than 24hrs. I tell you that from that Wednesday evening, i started passing out stool with ease. I have been eating 3 square meals with in between snacks yet I have not suffered indigestion. 

I was expecting to have excessive stool/diarrhea like what other bitters do to me instead, my poo has been so easy and normal. No pain. The best part is, in church yesterday, people were complementing me that my tummy had gone down whereas i have not been to the gym since Nov 2019. Thanks for introducing Rida to me. It worked beyond my wildest imagination and it is not even as bitter as I imagined". Mr. Emmanuel - Toronto, Canada

Stop Doubting… I heard Canada has virtually run out of RIDA, next consignment loading.

Buzz me, now, I’m running a promo to get people who can benefit from this, help others and make money from this around Nigeria.

It is a beautiful morning!!! Feeling good over this testimonies of these amazing product.a Rev sister who use to buy ruzu from me called me and said that the younger brother that got married last year has some issues that he will call me.i said ok.he called later that day explaining to me that he does not erect at all, and they have gone to different hospital after some examination they told him that there is no cell in his sperm analysis.he was so worried after calming him.i told him of Rida fire and bitters and he started immediately and the wife commenced Rida bitters and restore also.they started first week of November. by first week of December they were through with the Rida fire and Rida restore and I told them to continue with the bitters alone for some time. Hmmm immediately stories began to change . first he started erecting and could last up to 6mins (am quoting him) and finally the result came. Meanwhile we have been expecting the wife's monthly period since 6th of January but I told her to wait for more 2 weeks before checking . Ladies and Gentlemen I got the best birthday gift on Sunday night 19/1/2020.she is PREGNANT four weeks gone. the request for Rida in Nnewi no is high because that is where they stay.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Confirms Outbreak Of Lassa Fever / World Cancer Day: Cervical Cancer / 84"L Portable Massage Table Folding Facial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.