Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Moyo Lawal Writes Open Letter To God On Nude Photo-sharing Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Writes Open Letter To God On Nude Photo-sharing Accusations (789 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Writes Open Letter To God On Nude Photo-sharing Accusations by dejiih01: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has taken her case to God over the incessant attitudes of social media users accusing her of always sharing nude photos.

In her post, the actress revealed that she is not stopping anytime soon and she hopes they could raise funds for her to get more clothes if they are tired of seeing her in the nude.

"Dear lord …․ me , I don’t know what some people want from me , they keep insulting me that ,I am nude even though they are yet to see me in anything close to nude ooooh …… ……. but sabi , you taught us that we should not just complain but help those in need ….. …….. ……… please help me touch their hearts , so they can open a go fund for complete dresses for Moyo Lawal , that will be a good start yes?P.s Because Dear lord , you know that bikini picture na , I will still post it (The last time I checked ,bikinis were not just for slim people , I don’t know why my own is different 路‍♀️) …… ….. if internet georginas like ,they should explode , we will be alright … last ,last …..It is not today we are breaking the internet for showing almost nothing ooooh Abi , is it because they think 樂 naaaa can’t be  ….. …… Anyways, thank you so much for such an amazing day , really grateful (Fierceglowers cc @moyolawalplus you rock ) okay bye …. Talk to you laters ……my Semovita and ilealasepo Is waiting to be consumed ,sorry I disgress ) …….. ok bye …….. ♥️#ML ….. ………. ……. #soblessedandfiercelygrateful #Moyolawal meanwhile Moyolites where are people when they are insulting me ooooh 洛

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/moyo-lawal-writes-open-letter-to-god-on-nude-photo-sharing-accusations/1760

Re: Moyo Lawal Writes Open Letter To God On Nude Photo-sharing Accusations by masterflowx(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
In Naira Marley voice:

Awon omo suckaway
Awon eleyi suckaway
If I go to the club
Mo ma take away
O fe ka mi o
Mo ya look away
Omo ase
O lo nduro de give away...

Olosho Kobo kobo

Re: Moyo Lawal Writes Open Letter To God On Nude Photo-sharing Accusations by Muhammad2468(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2020
All this hoes like playing with Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress yvonnejegede and Her Son Share Lovely Photo / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia The Coming Of Sodom And Gomorrah Violent Children / “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.