Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,815 members, 7,882,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Reliable Public Health Insurance Schemes Are Available In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Reliable Public Health Insurance Schemes Are Available In Nigeria (166 Views)

Public Health Expert Outlines 5 Basic Must-do's To Avoid Contracting Cholera / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Reliable Public Health Insurance Schemes Are Available In Nigeria by odutolu1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'd like to know if there are any available, reliable and inexpensive health insurance schemes in the country.

I know about the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) but I couldn't get much information about it (the benefits available to the enrolled, how to apply and the cost), even on the dedicated site.

So I'd like to know more about the NHIS or alternative schemes that work in Nigeria which anyone has been into or knows about.

(1) (Reply)

82 Infected, 17 Dead Of Lassa Fever In Kano And Ondo State / I Need To Speak With A Hematologist / Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training School In Rishikesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.