Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport (912 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by Shakirudee: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
Has anybody travelled though Birmingham International airport to Lagos lately (KLM) i am using a Emergency travel certificate and i want to find out if anybody has done that before.Your kind advise is welcome
Re: Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by queenafric(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
U can travel thru birmingham intl. airport with ur TC. I will send u an email soon to explain better.
Re: Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by Shakirudee: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
this is my email address teekay_k@hotmail.com, i look forward to hearing from you
Re: Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by queenafric(f): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
check ur email
Re: Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by Shakirudee: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2010
check ur email just replied u
Re: Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport by Shakirudee: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
I land lagos life and direct thank you for the advise peeps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To South Africa From Nigeria. Confused About Visa / Help! Travelling To Ibadan For The First Time. / Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.