Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino (355 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino by NationGist: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Nation Newspaper made a post with a headline “Dino Melaye acquires multi Billion Naira Mansion (Photos)”.
This made Dino immediately react to their post saying;

I GIVE NATION NEWSPAPER 24 HOURS TO PULL THIS STORY DOWN AND APOLOGISE. A HOUSE BUILT BEFORE BECOMING A SENATOR IS NEWLY ACQUIRED.

Continue Reading:https://nationgist.com/i-give-nation-newspaper-24-hours-to-pull-this-story-down-and-apologize-dino-melaye-warns-nation-newspaper-over-wrong-story/

1 Share

Re: I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino by clevvermind(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
it doesn't stop the fact that he is a thief.
Re: I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Mad man shege thunder fire you inside that so called house, if you like give them 1 second nothing will happen. Nonsense
Re: I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours To Pull This Story Down And Apologize’ – Dino by Mynd44: 4:55am On Jan 23, 2020

(1)

Ile Arugbo: Kwara Govt, Saraki Agree To Settle Out Of Court ...to Meet January 2 / Osinbajo Laments Nigeria’s Failure To Leverage On Biafra Technology / Stock Market Loses N138bn Amid Call For Buhari’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.