Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak (16043 Views)

Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos / Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by fredoooooo: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Only Tinubu voice is heared more than all Afenifebi useless and selfish agbalagbas .. that says it all ..
Awon agba oshi angry
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by orisa37: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by alekuwodo(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu like every other Nigerian has the right to his opinion why is the Afenifere making a fuss about it or is nursing presidential ambition now a yardstick to deprive him of his right?. If he want let him speak with a thousand mouth as long as he is not speaking for anyone but himself they should let him be.

Meanwhile if you are interested in upland paddy rice production, check my signature and join us.
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Stanzar7: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad

We Christians... Lol

Hatred for Igbo's no even allow u talk about the murderous nature of people u r supporting...

Fool

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Stanzar7: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2020
selemempe:
Tinubu is one of the worst things to happen to south Nigeria.
The man is the first southern leader who openly fought a southern president.
The first southern leader who openly instigated hate against another southern tribe because of political gains
The first yoruba leader who is not standing with other yoruba leaders

Tinubu would make the worst president if given a chance

Inasmuch as he has paid his dues politically.. may God not put this country in the hand of tinubu or tinubu stooge
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by LLMG: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2020
dont't take the name of the LORD in vain, be warned.
GoTV:

I am fighting for the interest of we Christians and here you are calling me a jihadist. May the holy Spirit forgive you sad
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Stanzar7: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2020
olaric:
Frankly, there's nothing wrong in being ambitious; but don't do it at the detriment of the life and comfort of your people. Sadly though, Tinubu could care less about the well-being and happiness of his people. Just take a look at Lagos for instance, here's a man who has put personal ambition ahead of the progress of the state. With due respect to him, Lagos will be better off without his input.

How can you not take a bold stand for your people at a time like this? Neutrality as they always say, is a sign of weakness.

He's not neutral... He's just a wicked selfish man
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Stanzar7: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2020
tesppidd:
The Yorubas have had it very good in this democratic dispensation.

Produced a President, Produced a VP, and occupied very many other critical positions in the polity.

The Yorubas have played a very major part since 99.
And unlike the Ibos, they can never claim to have been marginalized in any way in Nigeria today.

The problem the Yorubas have had since the current democratic regime since 2015 is the offspring of a new political faction of the Yorubas.
I call them the PDP Yoruba faction. These "Yorubas" have consistently opposed the current Government despite benefiting immensely.

Now back to the subject of Tinubu, nobody who is sensible and unbiased would claim to NOT see both the pros and the cons of Amotekun.

Tinubu's reaction has represented the most patriotic and unbiased position out of the many public figures...

His message is simple as ABC..

Amotekun is good, but all stake holders must sit together to appreciate the possible problems that would come out of it and address these problems. SIMPLE!!!

These so called PDP Yoruba parasites under the guise of Afenifere want Tinubu to come out criticising the FG for not supporting the initiative so that they will be the first to spread the propaganda of Tinubu "disagreeing" with Buhari.

And if he does not support at all or he calls for restraint on both sides they then on him as a betrayer or a "Fulani slave"

PDP Yoruba, only a fool wouldn't see what you have beneath your mini skirts.

But Fulani's should go ahead in maiming, killing spree while tinubu remain patriotic..

All ye supporters evil in thus country will reap it in this life

Amen
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Ejjis(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
I have been watching your comments right from onwards... YOU ALWAYS SOUNDS VERY FOOLISH... And this proverb is for u slowpoke.. THE SHEEP WEY BORN HE-SHEEP ENO GET CHILD...

GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Alfaab: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2020
GoTV:

I am a Muslim and my people and I support amotekun.You are a Fulani because they are the only people against protection of lives and properties which the conventional police are incapable of doing.Only the criminals are afraid.
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by tesppidd: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stanzar7:

But Fulani's should go ahead in maiming, killing spree while tinubu remain patriotic..

All ye supporters evil in thus country will reap it in this life

Amen
See this one...

Whipping up sentiments like a girl.

Who knows whether your brother or relations are among criminals robbing and killing people as well.
All criminals in Nigeria have suddenly become Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Longman180(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
who is even talking Tinubu serious self,shior?who he help
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by omoharry(f): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:
Nobody takes Afenifebi serious again. Useless group

In fact, they are saboteurs to SW progress...
Really? are you sure you are a son of the soil? you are ass licking your master Tinubu who would will keep mute when these herdsmen are raping, maiming and killing your people.The only people that will cry out for all to know what is happening to the people of the SW are the AFENIFERES & non party loyalist from the SW.Are you for real? you must be an Aboki..you cannot be from the SW.They are not known to be traitors.You are a traitor if you are from here or you are an impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Hemanwel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Wrong analogy.

A better analogy would be;

"I love Wizkid's music BUT his music teaches immorality"

What does this mean?

I love Wizkid conditionally.

It means that from my point of view, there is a solution to Wizkid's problem.
Stop singing immoral music!

If he would stop singing immoral music then I would love and support him unconditionally.

Same with Tinubu; he would support Amotekun if the problems are addressed.
He realises there are some problems with it which bother on National Unity.

He's better than 10,000 Yoruba hypocrites out there.
Am not exornorating him. I know he's probably got interests. But his position in Amotekun is 1 million percent patriotic.
You have shot yourself on the foot! So, what was his conclusion after realizing those problems? Isn't his conclusion about Amotekun exactly what the FG and Miyetti Allah are holding on to?

You are really funny! Person wan kill you but him first sweet-talk you; and at the end, still kill you! What do you call that?

Bros, TINUBU IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF AMOTEKUN!!!
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by kpo4real: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
GoTV:

What is this one saying.
his amotekun created by Christian Association of Nigeria,
Even 7 years child can never reason the way you do.
let me conclude by saying you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Hemanwel(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

No, you are so sentimental and hateful that you fail to comprehend the fears allayed by tinubu in his write up. Piggyeasterner oshi..[color=][/color][color=][/color] wink
The fears he allayed made him not to be in support of it now nah!!!

You're afraid to admit that the man you hold in high esteem disappointed you??
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
My only grouse with the Yoruba is that when it comes to defending their own - rather than stake skin and teeth into the battle field, they would rather dance around each other in frantic circles; throwing punches into thin are like angry danfo conductors.

Ametokun is a child of desperate necessity and from what is now coming out, we here it was sabotaged by kith and kin. I saw the protest march and was surprised that even a paid crowd would be more than 30 people. grin
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
GoTV:

The fact u are pretending to be a Christian when Ure a Muslim confirms ur lack of credibility and sincerity already. Do u have to pretend to make a valid point?
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by somtookeke(m): 5:12am On Jan 24, 2020
AMOTEKUN: Confusion as AGF disagrees with VP, South West governors
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/amotekun-confusion-as-agf-disagrees.html

Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by justy15: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2020
GoTV:
i think you are the one propagating this religious inclination to the subject matter for reason beat to you, maybe as an APC apologists but the truth is that the freedom to fundamental human right of every Nigerian has been thrown into garbage by this government. The security of lives and properties of Nigerian's has been politicized and reduced to ethnic discuss.
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by justy15: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2020
It hurts me so much to see tinubu comments on regional security matter because he lacks the quality expected of him as a statesman to boldly tale truths to its face. Hundreds were slained in Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba; communities were wiped out in plateau and other parts of middle belt Nigeria yet this man called tinubu have never commented or sympathize with this people. No, tinubu is nothing but Buharis ass licker who can trade the lives of every Nigerian for his political ambition.
Re: Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak by backnbeta(f): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

I am fighting for the interest of we Christians and here you are calling me a jihadist. May the holy Spirit forgive you sad
Bloody terrorist and jihadist you are undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Emerges As The PDP Senatorial Candidate For Ondo South / Ebelechukwu Obiano Marks Easter With Prisoners - Photos / Displaced Otobo Gbame Residents Protest At High Court In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.