Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? (2611 Views)

Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by SecretSpy666: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, my brother living in Ikeja got two job appointment letters. One from an International College and the other from an educational agency (). The take home salary for both jobs are within the same range. Which one can he go for?

Please this is urgent, both of them want him to resume on or before next week.

an educational agency that recruit students for foreign universities

Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by peeps4u: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Congrats on your job offers.

I'm not a career advisor or expert.

Turkish Intl College sounds like a school?

The other firm, TGM, where you recruit students for foreign schools sounds like a job with a target. What is the job description of TGM? If it involves meeting up target, I advise you go for the college.

Good luck and congrats.

6 Likes

Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by ValCon888: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Listen very well to what the guy above has said.
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by gr8cany: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Listen very well to what the first commenter adviced

2 Likes

Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by SecretSpy666: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mod please push this to the right place so that the guy can make a right choice. I have informed him to sign up for Nairaland and see peoples view himself
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by zenith4biz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Listen to the first commenter advice, go for the college job if you don't want high blood pressure because of target
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by StarOnEarth(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
The first commenter said it all.
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by padi94(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
It sounds like a target job, but where does your passion lie...

If u love teaching pls by all means go for Turkish international school

But if meeting interesting people and pushing yourself and skill go for TGM... Here you will meet parents of these rich folks and that may present further opportunities
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by leonard002(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
You gave insufficient information for us to advise you well. you have to critically cross check the two organisations. look at a lot of factors like working conditions, opportunity for growth and advancement, staff welfare, etc

you have to select a place that will make you work on your personal goals as well as organisational and company goals
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by Kachi188(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why are you disclosing the identity of your brother's employers and his potential salary. Are you trying to get the job offer rescinded

Apply discretion here pls. You can solicit advice without being this descriptive.

1 Like

Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by doggedfighter(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kachi188:
Why are you disclosing the identity of your brother's employers and his potential salary. Are you trying to get the job offer rescinded

Apply discretion here pls. You can solicit advice without being this descriptive.
I thought as much. What if his employers are nairalanders?
Re: Two Job Appointment Letters, Which One Can He Go For? by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Go for Turkish school for peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply These In Commercial Quantities? / FG Officially Announce Npower Deployment Date 2021 / Ibtc Chattered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.