Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:54 AM

Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside (2489 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by BillGatesFan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
yeah thats means Nigerians from the norht and south west are still afraid of the Igbo's,and there will continue to be till the end of time.

Queen Elisabeth told them once that if any igbo man becomes president of nigeria, that he will devide the country, thats the reason why they don't want an igbo man near power where he can command.

But what Yara dua has done now shows that he is not going to have a government that include all nigerian,hence giving the igbo a new reason and force to regroup and plan for another BIAFRAN/NIGERIAN civil War, this time around I wonder who will survive it.Because all the refinery in the north shall be blown up,and all the facilities that was built with the oil money burnt to ashes,We shall see.

The oppositions will use this also to tell nigerian what they were saying before, that this administration will be just like OBJ's,this is just the beggining.

My advice is since they don't want to igbo's near power, there should stop drilling the oil's from the South east,they should ask their God to give them their oil oil on their land.

Niger Delta Terrorist has just begone in full force by what Yara dua has done,and his government shall be just like the government of shagari.Watch and see.

They have told up after 40 years of civil war that we are not Nigerian , is ok by us then let have our God destined republic of Biafra yet their are afraid to let us go.Isn't that funny?
Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by BillGatesFan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
yeah thats means Nigerians from the norht and south west are still afraid of the Igbo's,and there will continue to be till the end of time.

Queen Elisabeth told them once that if any igbo man becomes president of nigeria, that he will devide the country, thats the reason why they don't want an igbo man near power where he can command.

But what Yara dua has done now shows that he is not going to have a government that include all nigerian,hence giving the igbo a new reason and force to regroup and plan for another BIAFRAN/NIGERIAN civil War, this time around I wonder who will survive it.Because all the refinery in the north shall be blown up,and all the facilities that was built with the oil money burnt to ashes,We shall see.

The oppositions will use this also to tell nigerian what they were saying before, that this administration will be just like OBJ's,this is just the beggining.

My advice is since they don't want to igbo's near power, there should stop drilling the oil's from the South east,they should ask their God to give them their oil oil on their land.

Niger Delta Terrorist has just begone in full force by what Yara dua has done,and his government shall be just like the government of shagari.Watch and see.

They have told up after 40 years of civil war that we are not Nigerian , is ok by us then let have our God destined republic of Biafra yet their are afraid to let us go.Isn't that funny?
Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by BillGatesFan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
By the way the new man is an Igbo only that he comes from Rivers,why are they confusing themselves? or do they think that Peter Odili and this new IG are not Igbo's? He could have giving it to an hausa man in that way he can be sure of his security because rivers,bayelsa,delta are all igbo
Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by mellow(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hmn

nigerians
Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by McKren(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
Billgates

I dont know what you are getting at.
Nobody is talking about breaking Nigeria as that is impossible.
Make yourself clear alright and stop typing stuffs you have no clue how they work.
Re: Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside by hinduism(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
@mcKren:What is it that you don't understand from what Bill gate said? reread his post and you will get his point, is so simple and direct.

As for me in as much as I don't support anything that will break up Nigeria,what yara dua has done is a clear indication that nigeria don't want the igbo, to remain part of nigeria. There are so many diplomatic ways he yara dua could have gone about it,like allowing Onovo at least serve for a month to three months, then replays him, there no one will be thinking what they are thinking now.

Nigeria Belongs to we all,unless if we thinks otherwise then, we shall be ready to face the consequences, which is civil unrest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Terrorist: What You Won't Hear In The Media / I Did Not Call Northern Governors Professional Looters – Sen. Kuta / Why Is It That In All Civil Wars The North Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.