Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. (3231 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Ladylite: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
biddostandard:
pity urself typical black mentality,theres nothing wrong with what the guy posted,white people wont find anything wrong with it.

Yimu, you are black, born with cultural values... Whites have nothing on us.

So begone with your racially inferior mindset, that whites won't have an issue with it does not make them the standard of what is morally right or wrong.

Whites barely even stay married for long and it's in copying their culture that we began having issues with our value system in Nigeria.

Shior
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by biddostandard: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ladylite:

So begone with your racially inferior mindset, that whites won't have an issue with it does not make them the standard of what is morally right or wrong.

Whites barely even stay married for long and it's in copying their culture that we began having issues with our value system in Nigeria.

Shior
without white culture we will still be in stone age,white brought education,invention etc what does hypocrite black people like you offer,nothing, just to criticize with empty brain

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
This is insulting. Imagine the audacity of this nigga
What is wrong with his audacity?
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Shior
You're talking nonsense. Most blacks stay married for long because of the stupid ingrained culture that a divorced woman is a failure and so women are intimidated into coping with a lot of abuse and bullshit.
Don't put bullshit on a pedestal

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Astrocyte:
Hi

So after a couple of unfortunate experiences on Tinder and Badoo (girls using other people's pictures as theirs), I've decided to try something different.
So here it is, straight to the point. I'm willing to pay N30k to the right girl for a hookup and an hour of fun together. Who knows, it could also lead to a relationship or more.
And who's the right girl ? She's beautiful and curvy and matured. And since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I've posted pictures of girls who are my type. You dont have to look exactly like them facially or bodily. And I'm not saying girls who dont look like this are not beautiful or sexy. (Thats why men with big wives cheat with slim ladies. And men with slim wives cheat with big ladies : men though).So I'm just saying this is what I want right now.
I live in abuja, area 11 garki. I'm of an athletic build (just started working out a month ago, 6 pack and all). I'm 182cm (5 foot 9) tall. I looked in the mirror a few days ago and was just totally shocked at how astonishingly handsome I am. ☺
So mature ladies, if you fit the description, and are interested, contact me on 08155289071 or Whatsapp me on 08091521153.
If you're not interested in the money token and just want to have fun with a real person, you can still contact me. If you reside outside abuja, you can still contact me, you never know where it might lead.
I will need to see pictures, and I will verify to be sure they're yours. I'll send you my pictures too, and if we rhyme, we'll meetup and let mother nature take over.
Please, immature/holier-than-everyone-else folks who feel having fun is evil and even when couples have it, they should only do it in the missionary style, and only when they want to have children, please all such holy saints should kindly find another page or site to visit.
Waiting to hear from you ladies.
I hope this one is not a kidnapper

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Sorry dear, I pitied him. I am happily married.

Pot pitying the tea cup.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2020
bamidelee:

I hope this one is not a kidnapper

Of all the low IQ comments in the world to think of...
That means its all that's been occupying your mind lately.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Ladylite: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Astrocyte:

Pot pitying the tea cup.

Kettle
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by proclinician: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
This is insulting. Imagine the audacity of this nigga

Old woman go and sit down. Audacity gbukwaa gi
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by proclinician: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Shior

Come on shut up. Mind your fvcking business and see if you won't flourish. What the fvck is wrong with you?
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What is wrong with his audacity?
he hasn't proved worthy of having such audacity
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Mimi572(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
wonders shall never end
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

How do you want him to prove it?
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Wantedola(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Seem like op is skipping his meds.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Mimi572(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
let's call a spade a spade
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Mimi572(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
ladylite sorry to ask are you really married? :oladylite sorry to ask are you really married?
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
some hipocritical nl evening newspapers will insult the op instead of shooting their shot.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Kettle

Tea cup in this case.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wantedola:
Seem like op is skipping his meds.

Let your words come from your front and not from your behind.

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by biddostandard: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you re high on tarba
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by isyourboy(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Never take men who brag about being handsome serious.

Handsome men are worth everything. You think it's easy?. There are women who can die to just sleep With them. If a guy that's handsome cheat, women are not allow to protest or contest.

In fact, handsome men have a high probability to make it in life than ugly dudes
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Bellotelli: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Astrocyte:

Some people's jobs dont afford them the time other people take for granted. I take it you feel only small people date online or on social media. You must be very enlightened and exposed.
None sense.. You can find women everywhere. Just Holla anyone of them you find attractive and if you play ur cards well enough you might just be lucky. Alot of women are out there waiting for that guy that have the balls.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Wantedola(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Astrocyte:

Let your words come from your front and not from your behind.

You dun vex bdat.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2020
Bellotelli:

None sense.. You can find women everywhere. Just Holla anyone of them you find attractive and if you play ur cards well enough you might just be lucky. Alot of women are out there waiting for that guy that have the balls.

Like I said, you're very enlightened and exposed.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Mimi572(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
even in sweden their women protest that they need men, when you toast a girl in nigeria them go dey form. rubbish
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Tylertrillz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
See dis one o.... because u know that you're not fine
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Mimi572(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Oga dey for where you dey.
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by adecz: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy too like himself!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Greystone: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Greystone: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
If i get this one as babe, I promise to never look at another woman again.

Me that I’m tall ( 6ft 2), this babe is perfect kiss

In Physics parlance, this babe is STP (Standard Temperature and Pressure)

See shape... tongue

Re: Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. by Astrocyte(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
What I dont understand is, if a lady or a guy has sex for money, ignoramuses will look down on them. But if the same guy or lady has sex for a job, or for fame, those same ignoramuses will be kissing and even licking the guy or girl's but*crack...

Just like I'm sure theyre now doing, at this very moment, to the former stripper, now rapper, Cardi B.

Strange things... Strange things I tell you.

Anita Joseph Goes Nude Again In New Bathtub Photos 18+ / This Is The Supper Preciousgirl Cooked For Her Husband / Any Cuter Guy?? (photo)