Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Thank You Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank You Nairalanders (606 Views)

February 14: Thank You Nairaland, Thank You Seun Osewa, Thank You Nairalanders / Thank You Nairalanders For Encouraging Me Against Suicide Attempts / Thank You Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Accommodation is my serious problem in Lagos �� please who can link me to any interstate driving company please and I promise I will never let you down. At least with that, I won't bother about accommodation, please���

Re: Thank You Nairalanders by Adam00(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Hmm and yet your signature tells a different story..

Op may Allah have Marcy on you.

Re: Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Adam00:
Hmm and yet your signature tells a different story..

Op may Allah have Marcy on you.
Please how did it say something else please? If someone does not have job on what he knows how to do best won't he/her look for another available job to do? Only a lazy person who does not have a responsibility will be hoping on one job sir. Yes God will have mercy on me and provide me a job to feed my kids because I can't be hoping on one thing while my children are hungry sir. My profile said all what I have experience and knows how to do. I wish you can also check my other posts or better still jump this one as you jump them too.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Fire Guts Popular Sabo Market In Ogun / Mm / Customers Drag FCMB To Court, Slam N7bn Suit Over Breach Of Contract’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.