Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Delta State College Of Health Technology High Result Checking Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State College Of Health Technology High Result Checking Fee (1371 Views)

Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa 2019/2020 Admission In Progress / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State College Of Health Technology High Result Checking Fee by neolboy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Delta State College of Health Technology Ofuoma Ughelli, Delta State management have devise a means of draining their students of money that are uncalled for.

Last week my Uncle told me that his son who studies there called him and said he needed the sum of #10,000 to check his first semester result because he is a new student, after hearing this i laughed inside me that this boy want to defraud his father.

So i told my Uncle to relax that am going to find out, upon finding out, i discovered that the school management asked every student to pay the sum of #10,000 to check their first semester result, a sum of #5000 for the matriculation of the new students and also the sum of #5000 for the purchase of the school cardigan. what an exorbitant fee for such things. Not to talk of how admission slots were being sold at high prices.

I think the Governor of Delta State and the Commissioner for Education should be aware of the things going on in that school because the school has turned into rot.
Re: Delta State College Of Health Technology High Result Checking Fee by neolboy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lala pls help push this to front page and let people see
Re: Delta State College Of Health Technology High Result Checking Fee by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bleep Delsu

fuvk despo

fvck the college of health
Bleep Delta State

Bleep Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / Do You Know: These Interesting Brain Facts That Will Amaze You. / Post Direct Entry And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.