Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,824 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:00 PM

#MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe (22951 Views)

Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange / Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Donuts, wraps, crackers, burgers etc for BREAKFAST?!

And how are these healthy?

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2020
IgboSomalia:
When you refuse to be diligent and be a master of your work at your young age, you would use your old age to be serving people and doing houseboy work.

Look at this OP. He has been a political lackey since 2003 when he was supporting Obanikoro. He is the most unstable political poster on Nairaland and had become a nuisance. Even his people in the PDP don't trust him. He wasted his life arguing politics on Nairaland, see where he is today? A paid hack for an ororo company.
Lol seriously? grin
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2020
What is wrong with Nigerians? When has it become debasing for a political writer to publish non political material?

[s]
AngryIgboMan:
Hmmm.... How are the mighty fallen.

Anyone that knows Barcanista and the Nairaland days of old will shudder at this post.

This is one guy that gave both APC and PDP serious headache on Nairaland.

This guy was so indepth that he had lots of followers on Nairaland. The way he dissects and analyses issues, you will think this is one political sage headed for the skies. He had so much aura and politcal sagacity. He was feared by all and sundry.

It was only later in his dying days of Nairaland that we discovered that the guy is literally a nobody. He was neither here nor there. Just another paid hack looking for his next meal.

Now look at what he has been reduced to...

Mamador ko, Papador ni

With all these junks he is advertising nowadays and provably eats too, I am convinced he may have become one fat fucck now...

I won't even be suprised if the likes of sarrki, omenka, simplyleo, ngeneukwenu, madridguy and seunmsg are other societal miscreants who come on NAIRALAND to form boss and political analyst. Let me not even talk about the one that says he grills dead abi rotten meat.

Nonsense and ingredients
[/s]
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by AerialMapper: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Better a paid hack than a jobless troll

Great post

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by shaggy007(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2020
IgboSomalia:
When you refuse to be diligent and be a master of your work at your young age, you would use your old age to be serving people and doing houseboy work.

Look at this OP. He has been a political lackey since 2003 when he was supporting Obanikoro. He is the most unstable political poster on Nairaland and had become a nuisance. Even his people in the PDP don't trust him. He wasted his life arguing politics on Nairaland, see where he is today? A paid hack for an ororo company.

grin

See as you enter this guy's inside out

Haba, have mercy na!

grin

7 Likes

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by frozen70(f): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Benwallt:
This oil is the best anyway. I can't cook without it, honestly

You need to try LAZIZ oil then comeback and tell me the difference

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Benwallt(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2020
frozen70:

You need to try LAZIZ oil then comeback and tell me the difference
Lasisi? Never heard of it. I am not sure it is on sale in Benin here. I will look for it anyway, I just hope you are serious

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Sterope(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2020
In what world are margarine and oil that healthy?

They are not healthy and moderation is the key.

presh001:
I don't use to take this oil seriously but seeing that this weightloss expert doing a thing with it has got me to rethink about it... Abi all na *for the gram"?

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by holyfather(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Anyone that knows Barcanista and the Nairaland days of old will shudder at this post.

This guy was so indepth that he had lots of followers on Nairaland. The way he dissects and analyses issues, you will think this is one political sage headed for the skies. He had so much aura and politcal sagacity. He was feared by all and sundry.

It was only later in his dying days of Nairaland that we discovered that the guy is literally a nobody. He was neither here nor there. Just another paid hack looking for his next meal.

Mamador ko, Papador ni

With all these junks he is advertising nowadays and provably eats too, I am convinced he may have become one fat fucck now...

I won't even be suprised if the likes of sarrki, omenka, simplyleo, ngeneukwenu, madridguy and seunmsg are other societal miscreants who come on NAIRALAND to form boss and political analyst. Let me not even talk about the one that says he grills dead abi rotten meat.

Nonsense and ingredients
Don't be surprised at all, that's exactly what they are ... miscreants!

2 Likes

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Healthy ??

grin grin
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Sexyjigga(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Rubbish..These are all junk foods...The best breakfast choice is either Oatmeal,Egg and Fruits or Pap/Custard with Moi moi or Akara...
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by dapodash: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Have you advertised your business on social media and it did not transform to sales?.Let me introduce you to an online marketing platform that works.
Goto advalaunch.com let them promote your business not just to audience but potential customers

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by frozen70(f): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Benwallt:
Lasisi? Never heard of it. I am not sure it is on sale in Benin here. I will look for it anyway, I just hope you are serious

Yeah, is LAZIZ oil, no matter what, it doesn't sleep inside the fridge if you cook stew with it 5 liter is 3300 in Lagos and can be used for 3 months depending on the size of family

1 Like

Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Adjowaas: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys��
*advalaunch* in collaboration with *WORLD OF CORRECT SCORES* bring to you a juicy offer.
- Do you know you can get free sure odds without doubt?
Do you know you can make over 750,000 naira weekly from bet wins
And you will also get refund of your money if the games does not work out.
- Do you also know you can get 30% discount off every payment you make with our referral ID?
Click below and be among the first 100 to benefit from this.
https://www.advalaunch.com/referral-page
Choose G4 as your referral .

*BROUGHT TO YOU BY @advalaunch*
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by doggedfighter(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Mamador ko, Papador ni

Nonsense and ingredients
I am not surprised because parties, politicians come and go while these jobbers are left behind wondering about their wasted years ,time and effort totally confused on how to make any meaningful thing out of their lives. Even these ones that run amock on every thread now, few years from now the chicken will come to roost.
The only people I have seen thrive on this platform are real legit hustlers. They have all grown over time. I have been a guest since 2010 , just registered last year so I know gringrin grin ;
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benwallt:
Read well not lasisi. Nice oil btw grin grin
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by doggedfighter(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Political jobbers are worse than miscreants. Ball-less praise singers of their tormentors. Rubbish
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by WeRblessed(f): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
All I see are lunch and dinner with snacks. Where is the breakfast?
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by techstack: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
I will try it out
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 17, 2020
ModHateMe:
What is wrong with op..na Ogi and akara sure or better still manage Bread and beans for breakfast
Report the picture post
Re: #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe by ModHateMe(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.