Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,503 members, 7,937,455 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

God Is A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Woman (742 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Woman by HappyPagan: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Last night, I lay down me head to rest. And as I closed me eyes to this world, new eyes opened to another.

One eye was at the center of my forehead head, the other felt like it was in my heart, for I could see my insides, the whole system of veins, muscles, and flesh that is me.

With the eye at the center, I had attained great vision. I was in the womb of a Goddess. At least, that was what I thought. Me felt light, felt right, alright.

A seed needs an environment to grow. She had found me worthy, one in a million. I'd have to die, to live. To see things anew. To be born again.

'Old things never pass away; but you will learn to live with them, not deny them' she said. 'To take responsibility of your path, to choose your own way.'

And She embraced me, tightly, squeezing the air out of me, my eyes stretched to infinity.

And then I died.
Re: God Is A Woman by Bgcentz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Warris this?
Re: God Is A Woman by HappyPagan: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bgcentz:
Warris this?
A piece that requires patience from the reader, a little attention and thinking. May not be your kind of thread considering your writing.

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Woman by hunter21(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
I had an experience at eleguishi beach where I saw a vision of God as a woman
Re: God Is A Woman by Bruno3000(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
hunter21:
I had an experience at eleguishi beach where I saw a vision of God as a woman
kindly share. I'm all ears

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr.sunu Lectures Apostle Suleiman On His Accusation Against Pope Francis / We’re Living In A World Moving Far Away From God- Pastor Giwa / The Jehovah Witness Teaching That Confused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.