Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

10 Ways To Pass Jamb And Waec As A Science Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ways To Pass Jamb And Waec As A Science Student (1149 Views)

My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Pass Jamb And Waec As A Science Student by MasterMindX1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
As a science student you must know the bedrock and key things required for you to pass the mandatory exams established in our country. Bringing to you the 10 ways to pass JAMB and WAEC as a science student.

A science student you ought to have the fire in you to pass and eliminate every obstacle staring at your progress to pass all exams set across for you in your journey to into your university and career.

Below are the 10 ways to pass jamb and WAEC as a science student
1.) Your desire:When we say desire, what does it mean your will to take on any tedious measures to get your desired result just like how computer turns data into information. You cannot wake up and think you will have success in your endeavors without the need and wanting to read. A great man said "the moment you take decisions it shapes your destiny" so when you bend this your will and desires for long term runs and not short term fixes you have already accomplished quarter of your task at hand.

2.)Proper coaching/teaching: sometimes students get it wrong when they think their teacher knows it all your teacher or coach only brushes you through you have to go and analyze and store this information brought no matter the number of teaching and knowledge given to you if you don't decide to use this you will never truly gain what you desire.

3.) Proper textbook: it is painful that most student fail to understand past questions and key points are just patches these aren't going to help you pass exams unless you get well illustrated textbooks with broad examples

Below are some textbook which can help you defeat the obstacles in your success of passing your exams whether be it waec or jamb.

#) physics

New school physics make sure you do all exercises and meditate on how to attempt questions
comprehensive physics this will help you on the written or definitions of certain terms and help you in summaries.
principle physics my favourite very detailed.

If you can't get them all just get one and you journey towards success has only begun.

Chemistry

Most students hate chemistry and find it boring but let me tell you if you can have the desire chemistry is really fun below are textbooks for your cause.

New school chemistry.
outline chemistry (this I recommend for jamb)
Esential chemistry terms of definitions and examples get this.
our comprehensive chemistry really good its just like essential but a cheaper guide get it.

Biology

Essential biology detailed for you (recommended for jamb and waec)
Modern biology don't use it if you can't understand it.

Maths and further maths

The both of them need intensive textbooks and constant practices I advice you get this books.

Aditional maths
Comprehensive maths
General mathematics

Further maths get new project further maths (1-3)

These are things you need to have please let your desire be your priority.

4.)Confidence: Don't be scared of jamb or Waec once you are set make a map of all you have read in your mind and as a science student you must know fundamentals very well and your S.I units never forget this so from this point I advice you be able to be flexible in questions know how to relate questions make use of your scientific method in real time.

Note: attempt hard questions while studying since jamb is CBT and waec is ppt once you grasp that jamb is straight forward and can let go of the fear and think fast you will ace jamb but when it comes to waec be gentle and be confident in your work and write your answers boldly. If your writing only jamb do hard questions on a particular topic e.g projectile when you can tackle this you are good to go.

P.S: if you are lost do not stay on one question move on you never know another question will give you the answer to the older question.

5.) S.I unit and conversion of unit: you must know this as a science student if you can't convert and write S.I unit you have made a bedroom for failure so I advice you hit the details well I can't write your exams for you but can give you ways to handle them.

6.)Time management: this is the major problem students have instead of reading they look for short cuts that will later affect them and waste more time thus making them go back to the drawing board. Time management in exam hall is also one you must put into consideration especially in jamb you must know how to be sharp. If you are good at calculations you can start with physics and maths depends on your subject combo. know your strength and grab it by the hair and pull it. For waec you must go for questions that are short and be able to give detailed answers .......

Continue reading : https://www.edustuff.com.ng/2020/01/10-ways-to-pass-jamb-and-waec-as.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oau ASUU Supports Strike Continuity Until All Demands Are Met;rejects Fg Offer. / Universities / Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.