Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,308 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Penchant - Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Penchant - Love (618 Views)

The Opposition In Delta State And Its Penchant For Needless Litigation (2) (3) (4)

Penchant - Love by Peromnia: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
It is with galore of sadness that I write to remonstrate my displeasure at the Moderators penchant for banning people outrageously. It is rueful that people are banned in this site indiscriminately with no reason whatsoever. Being cynical, I see that as pride on their part owing to the avowed notion that this site is the most visited. Or what else can be deduced from the fact that I was banned, asked to send my name to antispam, , which I did but saw no positive results. I urge all of them to retrace their steps because pride goes before a fall. Finally, if it pleases you (the Moderators), see my comments as disparaging or derogatory or better still ban my pal with whose account I am sending this piece. Who Bloody Cares. Balderdash.
Re: Penchant - Love by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
Bros did you just get back from english/grammer class before posting this?the ban must really be paining you so you decided to bombard the mods wiv grammer,you could have just broken it down in plain english so dat they'll understand you quicker and unban u sharparly,now they'll have to start looking for a dictionary to understand you and that will make them extend the period of the ban.sorry sha i hope they unban u.
Re: Penchant - Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
^hehehhe grin grin grin grin
its rada unfortunate dat he stil dealing wiv d magnitude of pain banning has brot upon him , so i strongly urge moderators to interrogate d issues at hand and address d epitomy of his sorrow grin grin grin grin grin
@op
oya mark my own grammar 2 grin grin grin kiss
Re: Penchant - Love by Ladyrsky46: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
Peromnia:

It is with galore of sadness that I write to remonstrate my displeasure at the Moderators penchant for banning people outrageously. It is rueful that people are banned in this site indiscriminately with no reason whatsoever. Being cynical, I see that as pride on their part owing to the avowed notion that this site is the most visited. Or what else can be deduced from the fact that I was banned, asked to send my name to antispam, , which I did but saw no positive results. I urge all of them to retrace their steps because pride goes before a fall. Finally, if it pleases you (the Moderators), see my comments as disparaging or derogatory or better still ban my pal with whose account I am sending this piece. Who Bloody Cares. Balderdash.
shocked shocked shocked
I hope you get unbanned.

Chai. Are you from Edo state?(No tribalism or anything. Just curious)smiley
freecocoa:

Bros did you just get back from english/grammer class before posting this?the ban must really be paining you so you decided to bombard the mods wiv grammer,you could have just broken it down in plain english so dat they'll understand you quicker and unban u sharparly,now they'll have to start looking for a dictionary to understand you and that will make them extend the period of the ban.sorry sha i hope they unban u.
Re: Penchant - Love by Dsense(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
op.
Did you snatch the modrators' wifes away , , . . . . undecided
Re: Penchant - Love by Peromnia: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Ladyrsky, Nope and why do you ask?
Re: Penchant - Love by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
^i dont think i asked u any sir/madam undecided undecided undecided
Re: Penchant - Love by Peromnia: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Idowuogbu, Sorry dear, it was an oversight and as you can see has been rectified.
Re: Penchant - Love by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
^no problem sir cheesy :Dbut lady dint ask any ? 2 , it was d-sense dat asked if u snatched his wife to b annawhite tongue cool cool
Re: Penchant - Love by Peromnia: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Idowuogbo, Check in depth. Lady and D - sense asked but my answer was meant for Lady's because D-sense's was rhetoric.
Re: Penchant - Love by Phate07(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2010

**grabs popcorn and sits in front.** undecided
Re: Penchant - Love by Ladyrsky46: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
I asked 'cos your post reminded me of that Edo state speaker-Patrick and I know a couple of people from the same state that love grammar grin.
I suppose I shouldn't really generalise.

HOW TO OVERCOME EVIL INFLUENCES / I Need Your Cooperation Pls / Hello Fellow Nigerians I Need Your Help!