Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts (40481 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by olisaEze(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should permanently delete him from Facebook.

Okay, but will it make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians?

PS: I don’t support IPOB in anyway.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dustyn: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
I believe you're the grand chairman of propaganda on this forum.
keep it up.
NANSENSE
[/s]
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dustyn: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
UTTER CRAP AND ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
[/s]
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dustyn: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Emma Powerful right now
[/s]
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by mcjohny(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.

Shut up wait until April and see this country in shambles

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dustyn: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
good news.
Na this kind news dey sweet my Belle gan grin
BiafraforTrump immhotep jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii blackking98 right now
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dagrace01(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
you that is anti ipob, do you have a reason for that? Any reason at all?
Who is I anti Ipob?
E concern me if una secede?
Ur secession
Ur problem
Or ur again
How e take affect me?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Neoteny(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2020
ludd2018:

You are right but we Igbos must continue to them maturity .

The action of FB ll be shortlived . They need NK more than NK needs them and that ll never stop Biafra restoration ..effort in futility

Only a flattened brain would say something so ridiculous and stupid.

This is further evidence the world laughs at ipods, since your venerated Amelika won't even grant your messiah a virtual podium to hurl his bile.

Ipod is the most ridiculous mass movement out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by onitshaman: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
ludd2018:

You are right but we Igbos must continue to them maturity .

The action of FB ll be shortlived . They need NK more than NK needs them and that ll never stop Biafra restoration ..effort in futility
Kanu is a fraudstar,we dont want another war,the foolanies are looking for a way to destroy iboland and that coward Kanu is helping to to activate it.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Kpilo101: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Bros your perspective no count na just the idiots i dey pity. Do you know how much ipob collect s monthly dues in nigeria naira. Bro dey will never learn..
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Yankee101: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
No hate speech allowed
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by rOsy247(f): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
Let them create Biafrabook

grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by vickydankal(f): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
E-IPOB can come for me. I ready die.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

You can never argue with an IPOB, it's impossible. They're on par with core APC.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Topmaike007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who still dey use Facebook when telegram dey
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Topmaike007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
E-IPOB can come for me. I ready die.
lolz also biafra by blood, I also stand against mazi Nnamdi kanu...

Don't know why I dislike his mode of agitation...

Oneday all will be well though for now one Nigeria

Ofu Nigeria ńwa nne

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Africomterror: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by antirozz(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dagrace01:

Who is I anti Ipob?
E concern me if una secede?
Ur secession
Ur problem
Or ur again
How e take affect me?
you making fun of the movement shows you are anti ipob and a sadist
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

I don't wanna engage in an argument with this my moniker.
When did our leader say such, in his radio broadcast, fb page, press statement, when exactly?

Sentiments apart, We all know the media war against IPOB yet we are waxing stronger!

Sites like jamyco,com are one of those tools spreading fake news, even IPOB has warned Biafrans that any news on Biafra restoration not officially announced by them should not be shared on social media platforms!
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
immaculatesense:

Jeezzz...u don old for nairaland oooo...2013 kwa

undecided
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by blasted12: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
King2019:

I know your generation is not sensible and will never be...
Imagine that your cursed tongue from the north...
You are very stupid
The truth dey pain you well well cheesy
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dustyn: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
The truth dey pain you well well cheesy
[/s]
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by blasted12: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

Cowards from Awolowo to the least..
**spits**
This Biafraudian is in sifia pains grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by mvem(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:

INNOSON WAS ONCE ORDERED BY A FULANI MAN WHO DOESN'T OWN INNOSON TO BRING HIS HEAD QUARTERS TO LAGOS IF HE WANTS HIS COURT PROBLEMS TO GO AWAY

EVEN A FULANI MAN CAN ORDER A JUDGE IN HIS OWN MAGISTRATE COURT TO RULE IN A PERSON OF INTRESTS FAVOUR

A FULANI MAN CAN SHUT DOWN MTN NIGERIA WHICH HE DOESNT OWN BUT DOING BUSINESS IN COUNTRY

BUT IT SEEMS YOU'RE A KID
you don't need to write in capital letters to show you are sane...Facebook which is an international firm and you think Buhari will tell them what to do are you that ignorant.... The highest the government can do is what they call censorship which is banning the website totally which happens in China, North Korea and some few places
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by poseidonsaiz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Doesn't stopped change anything
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
mvem:
you don't need to write in capital letters to show you are sane...Facebook which is an international firm and you think Buhari will tell them what to do are you that ignorant.... The highest the government can do is what they call censorship which is banning the website totally which happens in China, North Korea and some few places

BUT YOUR COUNTRY CAN'T AFFORD BANNING THEM BECAUSE FACEBOOK PAYS GOOD AMOUNT....SO A NEGOTIATION IS WHATS NEEDED
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by degamemaster(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
OmoManU:
Good one Zuckerberg, that guy is just constituting nuisances up and down

This Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB matters have pained you so badly but the one that will make you commit suicide is that his acct has restored and BIAFRA is coming back sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by sixtus20: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
They should restor it back before I open my eye's
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by AmTruth: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
My concern is majorly about his gullible followers whom he has succeeded in making them inciteful, disrespectful, chaotic, abusive, hateful, Scoffing and all worth not.

That's why no decent people or persons associates with them.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by ManLikeBlaize: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
22gist14:

Source: https://punchng.com/ipob-condemns-shutdown-of-nnamdi-kanus-facebook-page
This has shown that the international community doesn't want the secession of Nigeria. God judge dem
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by JONSYN7154: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
subtlemee:
with all the bragging?
No mind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Call For The Immediate Arrest Of Alhaji Buba Galadima As Pdp And Atiku's Camp / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.