Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (81495 Views)

Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting / US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Merimental:

Nancy pelosi must be d saddest person in America now seeing how light d whole tin is taken after all her gra gra. grin
Nancy have no choice. she is being dragged by the radical left in her party

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Mayflowa(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
ValCon888:
Playing video game?
Op abeg lie small small.
I was expecting to see PS4 and XBox1 in the hallowed chambers.

I won't lie sha. The impeachment proceedings is boring as fùck.

They are not allowed phone into the impeachment hearing even. No talking to one another during session and all 100 Senators must be complete at all times. So their playing game is a lie. I don't know about sleeping. But each day hearing is more than 12 hours which could lead to fatigue and sleep
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by nini007(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
zolajpower:
Photo no dey lie , show me foto or I don't believe
because you are!
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2020
anonimi:

He is not being impeached.
Trump was impeached by the HoR. Third president to be impeached. He is only yet to be removed from office.
Trump is a smarter crook than Clinton. I will concede that.

He is not going to be removed by the Senate. As anyone can see, they are all highly uninterested in the proceedings and have more or less decided to vote along party lines. The leftist Dems only want to show up Trump because they hate him, the Reps are voting against them to save their own from a fake circus. Since the latter are the majority, he'll probably remain. Until then, everyone either sleeps or plays candy crush.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Dhortunn(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Trump is a Businessman.

Trump will stay till 2024
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by MXrap: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
They all knew the impeachment brouhaha is a fraud cheesy

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by ngadaAwo: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
this one go pain Pelosi cheesy
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Patrioticman007(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
MONDAY / TUESDAY TRUMP TO UNVEIL THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY BEFORE PM NETANYAHU AND CHAIRMAN GANTZ'S VISIT TO DC. THE DEAL WILL ALLOW ISRAEL SOVEREIGNTY OVER JORDAN VALLEY AND ALL THE SETTLEMENTS INCLUDING THE ONES IN GALILEE ETC WITH THE HOLY CITY INCLUSIVE. TRUMP IS GOING NO WHERE UNTIL GOD IS THROUGH WITH USING HIM TO RECOVER ALL THE VITAL BIBLICAL CITIES AND SITES THAT ARE FOR NOW IN PALESTINE. THOSE SENATORS SLEEPING,KNOW THAT THE WHOLE IMPEACHMENT THING IS A WASTE OF TIME.

Your mumu never do ?. That Israeli/Jews see blacks as black ants with no value, One Israeli live is worth 10 of your lives, please Google Israeli racism before you start propagating shi+ online.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Teaser4(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin at least they are active in their duties and not looting unlike our own senators....even their payments sef is nothing compared to what our senators collect yet they still won't perform in their duties...as for Trump, it's better America just impeach this man before he ruins their country.. affordable aluminium windows, contacts beneath
Trump no sabi your generation, I don't know why you hate him so much.. your business go run down soon.. and na hunger go kill you..how about that. I hate you and wish you bad like that. without knowing your broke asss.

bottom line: this is bad for your health.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Perfecttouchade: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Teaser4:
Trump no sabi your generation, I don't know why you hate him so much.. your business go run down soon.. and na hunger go kill you..how about that. I hate you and wish you bad like that. without knowing your broke asss.

bottom line: this is bad for your health.
maybe when you learn to accept that everyone are entitled to their opinions, you will stop trolling... watch your words man, if that's how everyone behaves online then you will have every of your comments trolled

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by SenecaTheYonger: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Bayabaya:
That shows the level of hatred for the man

The trial is sooo boring, out of 300 million citizens only 1.2 million have tuned in and the number is reducing. Most ppl know that the trial is a hoax by Dems and don't really about it.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Even this your lengthy pointless write up got me already nodding off, and reaching for a comic book...

That trial is as boring (*Yawns*) as it is a democratic exercise in futility. Las las, the majority Republicans will vote as they have long agreed to.

Trump will probably laugh his way to 2nd term.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. That Israeli/Jews see blacks as black ants with no value, One Israeli live is worth 10 of your lives, please Google Israeli racism before you start propagating shi+ online.

Asians and Latinos do far worse... Nearly everyone hates and despises the average Negro (including Negroes)!!!

This is why we must do our best to develop and invest in our African countries... There is no hiding place... No foreign paradise where a form of racism won't find the black man.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Teaser4(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
maybe when you learn to accept that everyone are entitled to their opinions, you will stop trolling... watch your words man, if that's how everyone behaves online then you will have every of your comments trolled
you're right you dey entitle to your opinion, but yours is dumb...this na international matter not your family land tussle, if you type rubbish man like me go correct u. I will let u be.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Africomterror: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Ayobami7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
下一个
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by blowjohn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Merimental:

Nancy pelosi must be d saddest person in America now seeing how light d whole tin is taken after all her gra gra. grin

U dey mind that witch?
Very devilish woman!
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
so you wished Trump removed from office and sacked but when he wished you the same thing e come pain you lol

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by hush15: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
ValCon888:
Playing video game?
Op abeg lie small small.

Very boring, it doesn't make sense cos it's still the same argument and will all end up according to party lines. Fortunately, Trump's party has the majority in the party chambers.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by linearity: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
there is no rule regarding pettifogging, the chief justice just referenced it regarding a prior 1905 Swayne trial, when a Senator used it and someone objected to it's usage.....The Chief Judge even emphasized that, he was not advocating such a high standard, plus the Chief can't make rule in Impeachment trials.

Moreso, pettifogging has nothing to do with standing, walking or seating...rough-fully, it just meant....paying too much attention to details that are petty and inconsequential.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Bahddo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
They know the outcome. The republicans are prepared to block Trump’s removal even if he is accused of embezzlement and war crimes with hard evidence.

This is essentially a partisan contest.
yup, two can play the game. The democrats started it with their partisan impeachment.

They probably don't expect to get him out of office. I guess they just want to hurt his chances of getting re-elected in November.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by TemmyT002(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Where ate those people that used to abuse Nigerian politicians anytime they sleep during meetings.

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Brunicekid(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
duro4chang:
So it happens everywhere? I cannot blame our lawmakers again.
Some US Senators might sleep, but they are very COMMITTED to duty, and deeply responsible to the plight of their constituencies.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by HomorBj(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin at least they are active in their duties and not looting unlike our own senators....even their payments sef is nothing compared to what our senators collect yet they still won't perform in their duties...as for Trump, it's better America just impeach this man before he ruins their country.. affordable aluminium windows, contacts beneath

Stop been an asslicker,this one wey dem do,dem beat Our potopoto Senators ��

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Merimental(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Awoo88:
That is because the results are already in. They are just going through the process. Did you noticed no body is killing themselves presenting case with the hope to win? Both knows the results already

grin indeed. on Wednesday democrats attempted to amend d trail rules in a bid to test Party line support. to der surprise dey failed as all Republicans voted in one Voice in a 53-45 count to defeat d "Confused Dems" grin
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by adedayourt(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
ValCon888:
Playing video game?
Op abeg lie small small.

Because it was laced with decorum, organisation and men speaking with high level of societal values in proving out their points of differences.

Unlike what we used to in this last of the world, the roudy chair throwing sessions.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brunicekid:
Some US Senators might sleep, but they are very COMMITTED to duty, and deeply responsible to the plight of their constituencies.
Some Nigerian senators are also committed.Politicians all over the world are the same.Go to Europe politicians are not trusted.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
How were they playing video games when none of them could go in there with their devices?
Lie small small.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
zolajpower:
Photo no dey lie , show me foto or I don't believe

FOR the second pic., Trump dey raise hand say, see Unalife?
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bayabaya:
That shows the level of hatred for the man
. No, it shows that people are bore with the sham presentation by democrats

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59