Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark (4629 Views)

Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters / NASS Police Invasion: Dpo’s Allegation Dubious, Embarrassing —mark / Nigeria's Airports Are Improving Significantly - Arik (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by orbaxy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
, don't even cough on it. it's all delibrate. wiki leaked it, "(Conversation) Sanders: in my professional opinion, Mr David Mark is a Mooron!" grin
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by oluite(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
Dear Mark Just woke or what?!

MM2 local airport that used to be so nice is suffering from lack of maintenance;a Nigerian problem.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by sandee575(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mark doesnt use the airports like we do. Their class travel with private jets and where they land,
they are provided with red carpets that lead to waiting official SUVs in which they zoom out of the
airports in a security convoy with sirens blaring. Somebody told him.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by tunyus(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
When 25o/o of the total revenue is going to there pocket.hw will the airport be in a normal state, all this shameless men.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by otumfour(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
buzugee:

and some guys were arguing with me yesterday about how naija will be the next tourist destination because of eko atlantic. yeah roighttttttt. you cant even clean the toilets in the airport grin

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dude'z be bad, real badd grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Kilode1: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
“Something seriously needs to be done about the state of our airports if we need to develop as a nation. We talk about 20:2020, but these are the variables that can make that possible.
“The environment at the airports is dirty, everything is wrong with our airports, it is either the conveyor belts are not working, or lift not working or even the air conditioning not working. We need to really improve.”

Oga David Mark, something serious needs to be done about your FAT salary and allowances. . .
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by nethacker(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
mark needs a check up ASAP cos it seems to me dat he is in a state of perpetual Anesthesias  grin
is he blind dat he cant say something abt his crazy salary? shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by marychi18: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
port harcourt airport is the worst in Nigeria. Lacks modern facilities and its building is dilapidated.
gives me d creeps sometimes.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Redman44(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
How much are cleaners at our Airports paid sef? That's where we should start from when looking at this problem of infrastructural decay. When cleaners are not paid living wages, where is the motivation for them to be dedicated to their jobs? I am sure there is a company that supplies cleaners to our Airports and someone is smiling to the bank while the cleaners are paid poorly. Some people are benefiting from the rot at our Airports. They don't want things to change and they will fight against innovation and the need to do things correctly. While Nigeria has horrible leaders, the citizens themselves are not that different from their leaders. In Nigeria, you see people with Masters Degrees not being able to Manage a Supermarket or Small business effectively not to talk of managing the country or doing well in political posts. God help Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by mentn007: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
na now dem see am!!
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by hackney(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
monkeysm
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by rasputinn(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
[size=14pt]Now it's confirmed,whilst Bank ole(the speaker of the house of wrecks) is a rascal and a thief,David Mark is an idiotic hypocrite.Why wont our airports be embarassing when only Mr David Mark loots home over 1 billion naira per annum  shocked shocked shocked in salaries and allowances

How much do we require to upgrade facilities at our airports to stop them from being embarrassing[/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by angrynaija: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
seems to me david mark has violated a particular unwritten rule of criticizing our beloved country on any level, in this case nigeria's deplorable airport conditions? they are those of us on this site who will hate david mark's comments on this issue, but the man is telling the truth. the airports of the so-called 'giant of africa' are a shame. not that the money is not there to take care of these things but corruption will not allow us to embrace anything positive. we are being left in the dust whilst other countries are moving right along. look at how our law-makers are greedily enriching themselves with millions of dollars in salary.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Obijulius: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
could somebody give dis man a job,
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Otunbakay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
Obijulius:

could somebody give dis man a job,

He has a job already -- the task of embezzling as many trillions as possible while the party last thereby impoverishing u and ur many generations to come, what a pity!
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Dizzy10: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
Abeg this story sucks*
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Dizzy10: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
Abeg this story sucks*
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by sshalom(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2010
How can our airports be ok with the kind of leadership we are burdened with in Nigeria? They travel all over the place but really are unconcerned about the state of things beyond the rhetoric of sounding right because we are in election season, shame!
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Harus(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
NONSENSE!

What of HOSPITALS? SCHOOLS?[/size][size=8pt] e.t.c.

AIRPORTS shuld be among d last sectors to develop. Only if he's a good leader.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by san26dy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
Harus:

NONSENSE!

My dear have you seen anything like this before except in nigeria? hospitals and schools have all fallen apart and all he is concerned about is airport.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by PhysicsQED(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2010
Money from Mr. Mark's salary, and that of other useless state looters could go towards fixing these airports.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Ndipe(m): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2010
Nigeria lacks the maintenance culture. Once a building/edifice is commissioned, that's it. When I flew into the USA from MM Airport, I dazzled my coworkers on the beauty of the airport and unfortunately boasted that it was finer than the airports in the USA. One lady confessed that she's heard so. Imagine how I felt when I flew out of San Francisco Airport and days later, landed at Murtala Mohammed Airport. The difference was clear, it was disappointing to see the inefficiency of our airport. I dont know if it was national pride that stirred the passion to talk glowingly about our airport.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Blazay(m): 3:01am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^
God saved you. You did not need to use those out-houses of 'poes' called toilets with frightening-looking, Egba-almajiri land of attendants, with extremely hideous Akintola-brand, facial tribal marks, with half-empty Ragolis water-bottles to wash your hands and ars*es without soap. . . shaking them in the air to air dry like tropical Mangabees, while dripping liquefied poop all over yourself. No toilet tissue/paper towels. If you need some toilet paper, those area fadas and modas at MMA with stinking armpits/crotch/mouth plus or minus palm-oil stained uniforms and all. . . would expect you in dire straights to get something out of your suitcase to 'settle' them.  After all said and done. . .the damnnn toilet does not flush. Come to find out that some 10 peeps have to shell some boulders of human fertilizer in one unpluggable commode and almost over flowing with lava and maggots before the full-grown, buzzing flies alert the authorities like some form of alarm clock or something. . . that some part of the so-called airport needs some attention. One of OBJ's girlfriends was minister of aviation at one point o!

Do not say I told you. wink

Oh well, that is Lagos county for ya.
Designer pigs wearing Versace!

Useless country.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 10, 2010
NO WONDER EVERYBODY WANTS TO WORK IN HOUSE inshut you need to see millions of posters with millions of d/f faces aspiring to work there even their gatemen now poster there faces! NAIJA SELF maybe i wll tell my dad to leave his business and poster his face too grin
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by oyibogirl: 5:42am On Dec 10, 2010
Abuja airport is fine IMO. cheesy

Lagos airport not so much
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by mustafar1: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2010
As much as what he said is true, I think all he is doing is campaigning to be reelected to the senate by his ppl who can barely feed talk less of fly.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by FBS: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2010
This man is not serious.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2010
tunyus:

When 25% of the total revenue is going to there pocket.hw will the airport be in a normal state, all this shameless men.
Nice one !
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by mrofficial(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2010
Airport and Roads, which one dey important pass for now? Oloshi, mark.
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by rebranded(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2010
They just realised the Airports are in a bad shape after almost 4yrs in power shocked

They probably forgot they had power to change it. . .Imao. .or just realised they havent done anything in 4yrs

Decided to resume work 4months to the end of their tenure. .Clowns!
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by bidemi12(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2010
My God!!! They are just realising it now? kai. . . . . . cry
Re: Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark by bidemi12(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2010
Harus:

NONSENSE!

Another looney!!! l. . . . . . do you think we are talking about about the building.? have you heard of safety?

Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction / PHOTOS update: Robbers Kill 11 People @first Bank In Ikare-akoko, Ondo State / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Radio Biafra Is Live On Air Now