Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,973 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids (516 Views)

How I Lost The Fathers Of My 6 Children: Woman Narrates (photos & Video) / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids by Kennedyiheme: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
I stumbled on a video on my youtube video feeds, i found it interesting cos alot of men in the comments section has had experience with raising kids that aren't thiers without even knowing, first question is , how did it get to this, whats the solution to this catastrophe, also in france its illegal to do paternity test as the government claims it destroy family... what are your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2VvxvHuYMU
Re: 1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids by Flexherbal(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nothing kills a man faster than knowing that he is not the real father of his children and catching his wife on bed with another man.
Re: 1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids by Kennedyiheme: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexherbal:
Nothing kills a man faster than knowing that he is not the real father of his children and catching his wife on bed with another man.
that's why men must go there way

1 Like

Re: 1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids by Mstick: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Stickerboyhead Show. Drop Your Favourite Stikerboyhead Meme. / MTN Introduces New Data Plan, 1.5GB For N1200 / Video: Meet One Of The Most Romantic Guy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.