Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon (15375 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Alfaab:

Shut up.Bigot.You are a Fulani.

LMAO, how I take be Fulani
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
gaetano:
So Osinbade is not FG

He’s Osinbanjo
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Gabkosh: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
goodnessme1:
If it was the other way round.
WILL YORUBAS SUPPORT IGBOS.

Pls don't bring Igbos into this yoruba thing.

They are angry because their plan to hijack buhari government failed.Now they want to cause unrest in nigeria.

First they tried using Sowore revolution.

Now they came up with Amotekun nonesense.

Amotekun is illegal
and must remain so.Any more noise from them,it will be declared a terrorist group.

Amotekun my ass.

See them claiming support when we know they are opposite. Snakes. On the other thread the day, these set of snakes were jubilating because Fulani man said it is not conditional. See the now claiming support. Support kee you there.

Oponu apoda.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by bilulu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

All thanks to Childish Seyi Makinde and his media people who rushed the commisioning of the of Opreational Vehicles to post and claim some online likes and shares, even when Amotekun doesnt have a legal framework, reached a salary scale or even recruited personell

Thanks to Bola Ahmet Tinubu for steping in and dousing the tenssion and Osinbajo for cooling the polity heated up by the Social Media Audio Governor

Keep praising your oppressors.... it will get to your turn soon. Instead of you to fight for ur protection you re sounding like a conquered slave.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by solmusdesigns: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
bilulu:

Keep praising your oppressors.... it will get to your turn soon. Instead of you to fight for ur protection you re sounding like a conquered slave.

Shut Up Tinubu never opressed anybody, i personally benefited from many of his mentorship and political policy..

who else as done more for southwest in recent time than he is doing.. oppressor koor oposition nii

as for being a slave, i believe the omo ales and the erus know themselves and they are the ones always shouting about slavery, the freeborn dont even think of that or have such words in their diction

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by biggy26: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hedonini:
Smh.

Nigeria's federalism is a joke. Wha are you meeting Buhari for? Who the hell is he? An emperor?
When states in America under the same system as ours handle matters their way. Our Constitution needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Onlineclothing(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nice one
Kindly dm I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm by clicking profile for whatapps contact.pay on delivery in Lagos only immediate order should dm
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Donaldoni: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Meeting Buhari is a matter of courtesy as 5 of them are in the same party with the president.And Buhari is the default party leader.

It hasn't changed anything.

Amotekun is already on ground.

What do we say about most south east governors who, though PDP, have their heads completely stuck in Buhari's assss
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by duwdu: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

All thanks to Childish Seyi Makinde and his media people who rushed the commisioning of the of Opreational Vehicles to post and claim some online likes and shares, even when Amotekun doesnt have a legal framework, reached a salary scale or even recruited personell

Thanks to Bola Ahmet Tinubu for steping in and dousing the tenssion and Osinbajo for cooling the polity heated up by the Social Media Audio Governor

Well said.

P34c3
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let’s see how the Yorubas’ will handle this
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for info and contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by tammie24: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Hedonini:
Smh.

Nigeria's federalism is a joke. Wha are you meeting Buhari for? Who the hell is he? An emperor?
aswear. I don't understand why they have to meet with the terrorist
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Igbo people supports the Yorubas in their quest to start Amotekun. We wish it will succeed so there will be peace in the whole south.

The governor said, “We will discuss with him when we have the opportunity. I can tell you our letter was to see the President, that we wanted to see him and discuss with him but he said[b] he was going to be in England[/b] because of time, why don’t we meet with the Vice President until he returns but by the time the Vice President asked us to come, most of our colleagues too were in the UK

but you and me is only good to stand in the sun and cast our vote every 4 years
if only Nigerians go get sense
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by jaxxy(m): 2:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Baba Buhari ??

Amotekun will die finally...

U Cary rats give cat make e keep for u...Lord of the headers.

The concept of Amotekun is clear, it is not against Fulani/herdsmen especially law abiding ones bt against bandits, mischief makers and criminals. Whoever they may be.

Sm sections are only trying to make it majorly Anti Fulani/herdsmen which is not exactly true.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by TruthinAction: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2020
They mean Abba Kyari? He is the one who takes decisions. Only the sensible ones will understand what I just said.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by PassingShot(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Roon9:
You can't protect the people, now the people wants to protect itself you are objecting. This government is evil.

Somehow I know this comment will be deleted soon....its the trend now
Go spend the time you use on trash talking online to fix your poor grammar.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Roon9(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2020
PassingShot:

Go spend the time you use on trash talking online to fix your poor grammar.

Lol
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Powersurge: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Nicoddemus:
There's no point meeting the lifeless one tongue they should just go ahead with the execution

Despite the fact that General Muhammadu Buhari is a bigot and has further divide the country along ethnic and religious lines, unfortunately, he is still the president. It's honorable on the part of the governors to meet him.

But one thing is sure above all else, Àmòtékùn will stand. Any son of the soil that wants to be a bastard and sabotage the safety of his people on the alter of politics, shall perish first.

There have been crimes in NIgeria in the past. But I have NEVER seen crimes with so such impunity like the ones the Fulani nomads are committing in the country.

Due to desert encroachment, the south remains the only place in the country where they could find vegetations for their animals. But one more push, we will outlaw nomadic animal husbandary. Then they will go to the desert to feed their animals and give them water.

Since the NIgeria police has become a tribal tool, then there is need to have policing system that is indigenous to the people. That will enforce these things.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Brymo4all(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Lagos
FrLukas:

Where are you relocating from?
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Brymo4all:
Lagos

Akure is a beautiful and peaceful city. Very underrated.

Clean and urban too.

Trust me, you'll enjoy the place.

A little expensive or maybe I think so because I spent most of the time there as a student. grin

The sun at times can make one almost run mad though. But I guess that's why they call that state the Sunshine state.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by topshotnista(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
This disunity amongst the other tribes is the reason why the hausas will always be lord over us

goodnessme1:
If it was the other way round.
WILL YORUBAS SUPPORT IGBOS.

Pls don't bring Igbos into this yoruba thing.

They are angry because their plan to hijack buhari government failed.Now they want to cause unrest in nigeria.

First they tried using Sowore revolution.

Now they came up with Amotekun nonesense.

Amotekun is illegal
and must remain so.Any more noise from them,it will be declared a terrorist group.

Amotekun my ass.

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by bakescos01: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Shut Up Tinubu never opressed anybody, i personally benefited from many of his mentorship and political policy..

who else as done more for southwest in recent time than he is doing.. oppressor koor oposition nii

as for being a slave, i believe the omo ales and the erus know themselves and they are the ones always shouting about slavery, the freeborn dont even think of that or have such words in their diction

What has this Tinubu really done for SouthWest? He was the one that sold this Buhari to the SouthWest and now nobody is safe again. He gave us a Vice President that has no voice and has no stand. Military governor Maruwa did more to Lagos than your pay master Tinubu. We all know how Tony Elumelu is helping and raising entrepreneur without working for Government.

Any money a man like Tinubu spent on anyone are just probably 10% or the stolen money they took from us. Stop praising this mediocre politicians. They don’t care about the average Nigeria. All they care about is there selfish interest. You will never know how much Lagos is making until this APC people leave that sit. I pray we get sense. Am a Yoruba so you know.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by bilulu(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

You benefited from his mentorship.... wow I wonder the caliber of person you re. A future bullion van thief I guess if not what else will he teach you? Oh I almost forgot.... drugs
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Brymo4all(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Thank you.
Is it business friendly?
FrLukas:

Akure is a beautiful and peaceful city. Very underrated.

Clean and urban too.

Trust me, you'll enjoy the place.

A little expensive or maybe I think so because I spent most of the time there as a student. grin

The sun at times can make one almost run mad though. But I guess that's why they call that state the Sunshine state.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Brymo4all:
Thank you.
Is it business friendly?

I guess it depends on the kind of business.

But there are lots of businesses there and they are thriving well, so I guess in the general sense it is business friendly.

Visit the place and look around before you make the move. Sometimes, ones spirit might be adverse to a place no matter how wonderful that place is.

Get a feel of Akure. I'm certain you'll like the place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Herdsmen Kill Six Farmers In Nasarawa State / Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari / FG To NLC: Return To Negotiation Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.