Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! (4087 Views)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Buhari's Ministerial List: Tinubu "Punishes" SE, Pencils 'ogbeh' For SGF / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by Alxmyr(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
MUZBO:

Even if I contest against Ribadu, I'll vote for him!!

Then you have no sense of responsiblity!
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by MUZBO(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2010
Alxmyr:

I guess you have one. Leave my franchise to me!! Good luck voting for Goodluck next year, then we'll hope ur 'sense of responsibility' stands the real 'PDPmus' test.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by hasyak(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2010
Alxmyr:

pls u dont literally read and think u understand, you should have asked for what he meant. Cos to some extend l agree wit him, if i know that my chances of winning is less than Ribadu, i will rather vote him than vote for myself, believing that he shares my views and his chances of winning is higher.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by zeminar(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2010
Do you need money b4 xmas, why wasting your time online,use it to Rake big cash here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565655.0.html
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by farochron(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2010
He does have a sense of responsibility. It is yours that is irresponsible. He came out to say what ur irresponsible sense can not responsibly decipher
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by tokunbobo(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2010
Well, lets wait and see. Till then, lipsrsealed
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2010
These northerners dont have sense of direction, all they want is to rule Nigeria again after 37 yrs  they have put us in Darkness, This cant continue. Shallow headed Hausas,
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by daroz(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2010
Abi Ribadu na their new consensus candidate?? shocked these northeners self, nothing them no go do to get power by force.
As far as Ogbeh is concerned, he dont mind supporting anyone from any party, as long as he is a northener. He dont even mind supporting five northen candidate at once. North na North, abi? grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by babsmii(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2010
kayci_d77:

These northerners dont have sense of direction, all they want is to rule Nigeria again after 37 yrs they have put us in Darkness, This cant continue. Shallow headed Hausas,

haba!!!
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by Beaf: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2010
Nuhu Ribadu used to be one of my hero's until he started making gaffe after gaffe in every interview, where there were no gaffes, it was a glaring emptiness where there should have been policy.
He capped his gaffes with one so disgraceful that it became obvious he would never be ready to be president. He revealed himself as an ethnic bigot:

We can’t wait for 2015. Nigeria's problems must be arrested immediately. There is no way we can allow this mess to continue. Also, for the first time, the ruling party is in real trouble. Goodluck Jonathan [the incumbent] is from a very small ethnic group, Sadly, even if he were the best person for the job, northern Nigeria would never accept it. He is not electable.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2010/11/interview_nihu_ribadu
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by favouredjb(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
Bunch of confused politicians,i still dont get the hype about ribadu anyway

and chosing audu ogbe is an epi fail
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by daroz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
Infact, if Ribadu want to really fight coruption as he is saying, why cant he just respect himself and go for senate 1st, at least to have a taste of polities. He may even end up being the senate president since he is already popular. Just becos he was brutal in his coruption fights against all Obasanjo political enemies, he now thinks he his fit to go for presidency just like that. Someone should advice him, before he losses respect. sad sad
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by juman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
Chief Audu Ogbeh should go back to Atiku. Now he realized that Atiku may not win election, but he want to be in limelight by all means.
Chief Ogbeh is a typical Nigeria politician, a man without principle. How come he was with those that chose Atiku some days ago now to head Ribadu’s Campaign. These people are political dog and people of many mouths.
I am really surprise, Chief Ogbeh suppose to be above this kind of behavior.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by McKren(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
some people are clearly living in disneyland.

Audu Ogbeh is too much of an insider to engage in the Ribadu wild goose chase.

Wait for Audu Ogbeh to speak first!!!!!!
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by Eziachi: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
daroz:

What point is he (Audu Ogbeh) trying to make by 1st of all being a member of the nine-man committee of the Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF), when he knows he is going to head the Presidential campaign of Nuhu Ribadu who belongs to an oposition party. These politicians are really confused. Or is it that they are already losing faith in that silly Atiku? Even IBB is looking for a way to run to another party, after all his promises to stay with the decision of the commitee. NA WA O. This Ciroma and his crew just go fool themself for nothing.

You took the words out of my mouth. I thought the guy has returned back to the fold/family (PDP) all along?
Nigeria politics is a real comedy workshop- very entertaining.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by juman(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2010
McKren:

some people are clearly living in disneyland.

Audu Ogbeh is too much of an insider to engage in the Ribadu wild goose chase.

Wait for Audu Ogbeh to speak first!!!!!!

Let wait. May be this is just a rumour.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by fASHiam(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
I really don't know how we Nigerians get things done. We fail in our responsibilities and take to churches to seek miracles for been irresponsible, ignorant and lazy.

This is the time to vote right and take responsibility of our future, if we all fail to elect the right aspirant, i'm afraid it'll be another 4 years of doom for us and not even prayers will prevent this.
Re: Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! by Oli34: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2010
Abi Ribadu na their new consensus candidate??  these northeners self, nothing them no go do to get power by force.
As far as Ogbeh is concerned, he dont mind supporting anyone from any party, as long as he is a northener. He dont even mind supporting five northen candidate at once. North na North, abi?     

na idoma man im be sef, middle belt, neither here nor there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Nelson Mandela The Only Man That Fought And Was Jailed Because Of Apartheid? / Ajimobi Promises Jobs For 'Area Boys' In Ibadan / See The Police Signboard I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.