Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession (28786 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by caprini1: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2020
ojuu4u:
The number one person singing and fanning animosity cum disunity in Nigeria today is Gen Buhari...... with appointments of only northerners except navy to security positions in Nigeria today call for sober reflection, what about other sectors?
If it's Southerner that oppotuned to be president and make such lopsidedness appointments I imagine what would have happened today ......

A man who has kids from 3 wives , when he brings food to house , he gives the food for kids from one wife among them and still expects peace to reign in the house.
Those that I pity most are those still supporting Buhari from the south, I pray they will not too long in their hallucinations.

It is actually very easy to solve Nigeria,s problem if we can be truthful to one another ,come on a round table discuss like a family,forgive and forget where need be ,and share the wealth and services with equity.I dont see how this is difficult.Except one or more of the family members has a very bad evil plan for others.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Did he speak on the killing and daily kidnapping by his brothers?
Did he do anything about it?
What's wrong with these people?

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2020
And is Secession from Nigeria, a faulty and unworkable country a bad thing?

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Powersurge: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad

I know you are not a Christian. You might be among those worshipping the rising sun. But DEFINITELY not worshipping Jesus the Christ.

If your brain is intact, you would have heard that a CAN chairman was beheaded last week. You would have known how ethnic millitias dismembered people, burn them, burn their house, graze on their farms, take their lands and change the names to their tribal name.

You would heard how this pattern has been repeated in most non Moslim communities or communities with minority tribes across the north (Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno, Benue Plateau, Narasawa etc).

You would have known how Olu False was kidnapped several times in his farm. How the daughter of elder Yoruba man was murdered in cold blood. How people were beheaded in their farms in Oyo and Ondo. How an Oba was whisked away from his palace.

Your hypocrite brain did not tell you that despite tge fact that over 2000 people were killed in Benue and some other part of the country, the killers remain invisible to the highly biased NIgeria police.

Let me ask you a question. I don't usually reply idiots like you. But i will do it today. How is it that it is not criminal for the people to be murdered in their ancestral lands, on their properties and is criminal for people to develop means to protect themselves and bring criminals to justice?

We sound the warning across to the sons of Káárò o jí 're that anybody that will accept to sacrifice the people for political or any other reasons will be the first to perish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Kiezodumah(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2020
I just sincerely hope that this Amotekun is not overtly overhyped/ overrated sha . One can even prognosticate through the proposed salary of #10,000 by the governors. What a very poor pay . Pls don't arm them if they wud be paid miserly and miserably so we don't have to deal with another cousin of the Nigerian police in our hands.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by stickle(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Na them
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nwaonyishi69: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2020
In the modern equation no group should be held or bound against her wish for sovereignty. So, if this Fulani's obnoxious agenda of ethnic supremacy persists Nigeria, like abame in things fall apart, will soon be no more.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
if e promote am, all of us go nah, are northerners not man enough to stay on there own?
no mind. See him burn burn face like Fanta and coke
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Helicobacter: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad
I didn't read your post completely but I'd say if all Christians had same mentality as you had the whole world would have been completely rid of Christians. I bet none of ur family members have even been a victim of these religious Chrisis. May be you're just one very selfish person. Delete your post Mann, I think you're not even a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by AntiWailer: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2020
When Fulani attacked, kidnapped and killed south westerners , this idiot was no where to be found.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Powersurge:

I know you are not a Christian. You might be among those worshipping the rising sun. But DEFINITELY not worshipping Jesus the Christ.

If your brain is intact, you would have heard that a CAN chairman was beheaded last week. You would have known how ethnic millitias dismembered people, burn them, burn their house, graze on their farms, take their lands and change the names to their tribal name.

You would heard how this pattern has been repeated in most non Moslim communities or communities with minority tribes across the north (Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno, Benue Plateau, Narasawa etc).

You would have known how Olu False was kidnapped several times in his farm. How the daughter of elder Yoruba man was murdered in cold blood. How people were beheaded in their farms in Oyo and Ondo. How an Oba was whisked away from his palace.

Your hypocrite brain did not tell you that despite tge fact that over 2000 people were killed in Benue and some other part of the country, the killers remain invisible to the highly biased NIgeria police.

Let me ask you a question. I don't usually reply idiots like you. But i will do it today. How is it that it is not criminal for the people to be murdered in their ancestral lands, on their properties and is criminal for people to develop means to protect themselves and bring criminals to justice?

We sound the warning across to the sons of Káárò o jí 're that anybody that will accept to sacrifice the people for political or any other reasons will be the first to perish.
God bless you and your entire family for making my day with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by jasab(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2020
neither you like it no not Amotekun has come to stay by God grace, we Yoruba land say No to killing. Baba Tanko pls what you need I to call your people in order to support the Amotekun perhaps Northern people have there own now.
Amotekun ........Forward Ever
Amotekun .....Backward never

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2020
AntiWailer:
When Fulani attacked, kidnapped and killed south westerners , this idiot was no where to be found.
you dey mind am. Dem they fear sey las las our mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Christafarian(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
Imagine the gibberish you just spewed. What in Heaven's sake do you make of some followers of this Forum? Fools?

You are not a Christian. The fact that you even emphasize it in your post with maniacal zest strongly attests to this.

Your ilks politicize and religionize every economic or political innovation by any person or group in this clime.

You are a muslim & a northerner. An extremist for that matter. Thunder fire you for being an impostor!

Any attempt at secession by any part the southern region of this geographical expression quakes the daylight of fear out of y'all.

The South West has been ravaged by these blood-thirsty cannibals hovering their landscape with zero proactive intervention by the F.G; their show of horror are tales you know too well.

Now this people have ingeniously decided to come up with a protective measure for themselves & you cretins are crying yourselves hoarse.

You are innately evil and y'all agenda in this country must fail. Your Major General Patron at the helm of affairs is slowly and gradually disuniting the country with the worst NEPOTISM and Carnage ever experienced in the history of the country.

AMOTEKUN has come to stay whether you like it or not.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by AntiWailer: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2020
IYANGBALI:
you dey mind am. Dem they fear sey las las our mumu don do

I watched documentary on kidnapping last year a very high percentage was done by Fulani.

Not herdsmen as erroneously and sentimentally reported in the media.

They collected a lot of ransom.

I guess most of the bastards have quitted cattle rearing since kidnapping pays instant cash without following a cow all year.

They know it and that is why they are the one shouting most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
to use you do sacrifice to the gods inside this photo just dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Urchman200: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
Mr Christian it has been a while one read ur usual rhetoric, to answer some ur zomby questions, y is it that Muslims like ur self is worried about this amotekun?some people said they want to see how they can protect their self what is ur headeche Mr Christian?,muric ,Christian don't involved in religious killings so no need to apologise to anybody I don't know about u? Division, I don't think any region is enjoying this union except u and the core north what wrong if we renegotiate our unity Mr Christian?

6 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Ttipsy(f): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Nonsense!!! a society where No unity exist, can progress
so what's the essence

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2020
people like this.. smh
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2020
AntiWailer:

I watched documentary on kidnapping last year a very high percentage was done by Fulani.

Not herdsmen as erroneously and sentimentally reported in the media.

They collected a lot of ransom.

I guess most of the bastards have quitted cattle rearing since kidnapping pays instant cash without following a cow all year.

They know it and that is why they are the one shouting most.
since their father is now the president of the banana Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by sodiqapril(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
You need to be checked

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Urchman200:
Mr Christian it has been a while one read ur usual rhetoric, to answer some ur zomby questions, y is it that Muslims like ur self is worried about this amotekun?some people said they want to see how they can protect their self what is ur headeche Mr Christian?,muric ,Christian don't involved in religious killings so no need to apologise to anybody I don't know about u? Division, I don't think any region is enjoying this union except u and the core north what wrong if we renegotiate our unity Mr Christian?
no mind am
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IYANGBALI: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:

You need to be checked
no he needs to be slapped

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by donprinyo(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2020
nkwuocha1:
As a born again Muslim,I'd like to point out that this amotekun project is beginning to make we northern Muslims piss on our pants.We are scared that our slave the yoruba Muslims are beginning to understand they won't be slaves to us for a long time.Although we have tried to make them not lead in our mosque as we refer to them as not being true Muslims, their eyes are beginning to open that the Igbos are not their true enemies.
As a born again reformed Muslim terrorists,if this amotekun should be legalized,it will create an avenue for complete secession of Nigeria.As an amajiri,what will I do?Where will I raise the money to marry all the small small muslimahs and Bleep them till dey scream "wayo wayo" till day break?
Walahi,this amotekun should not hold o.I go kill myself walahi!No more oil money to build our mosque and train more Boko Haram militants.No more money to marry yarinya and give them VVF.

Well I know ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMED (PISS AND SHIIT BE UNTO HIS WIDE ASSHOLE) Insha Allah will not let it come to pass.I rather will strap myself with C4 and blow my blokus to 77 virgins than let Nigeria divide.
Hahaha, inside radical Muslim brain

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by pressplay411(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:
Why does the far north fear secession like this?

There six geopolitical zones in this country, the West has said, "let's renegotiate our union", the East, South and Middle belt are in agreement that our union be renegotiated but only the North objects.

And why the decision of the minority has been holding this country to ransom can only be a wonder.

Nigeria is living on a borrowed time.

It's either this union is renegotiated and the country restructured or we go our separate ways.

Fvcck One Nigeria!

Cows!

Because they've strategically been positioned in power. And money (bribery) has a way of drowning the voice of opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Youthleader22(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2020
I can’t wait for this Hausas to just wake up one day and decide they don’t need the south anymore. The way I will jubilate eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IpobAntidote: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-will-promote-swest-seast-ssouth-secession-plans-tanko-yakasai/

This old fool, Afenifebi, Onaheze and other tribal fools are the problems of Nigeria. They only open their mouths to spew rubbish that promotes their own selfish agendas. Amotekun is not well put together but its better than not having anything. Each state should have their own policemen, Amotekun will soon fade out.
Apc Governors should demand for state police. That's the real solution.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by haffaze777(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

Amotekun is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by seeker121(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2020
You seems to have been brainwashed by this Fura sipping gworo chewing government that doesn't give damn about the number of people being killed but respond swiftly to killing of single cow.I can tell you categorically that you aren't a Christian like you claim because the mission is to eliminate other religions from the Northern part.The level of intolerance to other religions in the Northern part is what every Nigerian should be concern about.If you remain silent in time of injustice you are on the side of the oppresor let's start speaking the truth and learn to live with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Kinikini: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Although his views about Amotekun causing secession is doubtable, why is the North so quick to cry out against secession and break up. Is this an unconscious admission the North survives on the South?

quote author=EsomahJD post=86085842]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-will-promote-swest-seast-ssouth-secession-plans-tanko-yakasai/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Grace001: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Interesting! So the northern elders are regain their voice? They have remain dumb, and refuse to condemn or say anything about the Fulani herders killing people on their farm land. Very obvious northerners are doing everything to protect their interest in this failed country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by slivertongue: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
goodnews.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.