Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,800 members, 7,969,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

After Seeing This Wonderful Pictures,you Will Know That Love Is Blind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Seeing This Wonderful Pictures,you Will Know That Love Is Blind (1243 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Seeing This Wonderful Pictures,you Will Know That Love Is Blind by visaland(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Pictures of a dude and a girl who seems to be his girlfriend has broken the internet.
The pictures was share by a Twitter user @OmoWunmi and called the attention of her followers to it.
Amusingly, two things got the attention of the followers. One is the contrasting heights of the dude and his supposed girlfriend.
The second thing should be found by you. I leave you to that.
See the pictures below
Love is blind indeed.
Twitter users couldn't hide their bewilderment as they took to the comments section to express their feelings

Re: After Seeing This Wonderful Pictures,you Will Know That Love Is Blind by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
well....afterall we are like pencil in d hand of GOD...so,if he carrys his small pin charger along with him,wetin come be my own.

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Whatsapp Group / If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Half Of The Money To Erica -Terry Waya / Need A Girl For Sex This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.