Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide (13595 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by dayorich: 11:28am On May 21, 2020
I want to do enlargement of my male organ. How should I go about it?

you don't owe anyone whether you are implying something or not.
The male and female organs compliment themselves. A guy with a big organ will find a lady with a wide vagina tight. A guy with a tiny organ will not even find a girl with a tight vagina tight.
But partners check their organs for maximum satisfaction. If as a lady your vagina is wide and thus the problem you can do kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor.
If its a guy penis that's the problem he should do some enlargement .
The problem is that some guys feel its also the vagina that is the problem and never the penis. Sometimes is the woman vagina,and other times it is a man penis.
But bigotry will not allow people reason.
Soon they will accuse me of endorsing promiscuity for this post
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Mamijoh(f): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
pocohantas:
To a penis that looks like over-used eyepencil, every vagina would be wide.

I am not implying anything, just saying...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide by Mamijoh(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
pocohantas:

And how do you convince yourselves all our vaginas will be the same, irrespective of our size, race or age?

It is not our fault too. Increase your dick size or go look for a perfect fit.

Read those links for yourself. You need them more. Awon set Churchill.
grin grin 2 minutes men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family?? / Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.