Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,819 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Add Custom Themes To Xiaomi MIUI 11 Without Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Custom Themes To Xiaomi MIUI 11 Without Root (1098 Views)

Switching To Xiaomi. My Experience / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / Man Shows iPhone Users How To Convert To iPhone 11 Without Spending Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Custom Themes To Xiaomi MIUI 11 Without Root by Ezehill(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Rooting of Android phones are mostly done just for customisation, however Xiaomi have been working very hard to make its Smartphones more friendly without rooting it. Here am about to show you how to add a custom/ third-party themes to Miui 11 without rooting your phone.

This applying of custom themes without root is totally free as it requires only downloading Theme Editor for MIUI 11 and follow the instructions as am about to share in few minutes.

Custom themes are the best, you can't compare it with the default themes that are being made available for download on the Miui 11. Most of the custom themes will customise both your third-party installed applications. The YouTube video below shows you more details on what i mean about customizing third party apps lol.

Steps to add Custom Themes to MIUI 11 without Root

First of all, download Theme Editor for MIUI 11 from Google play store.

Download your custom themes from any web or join this @xiaomiui_themes telegram channel and download your desirable theme.

Open your downloaded MIUI 11 theme editor and click Browse button. Locate the folder where you saved your custom theme (it extension is .mtz).

Thick on the theme and click OK below. Click Start > Next > Finish > Install. It will run everything automatic. A pop-up will surface saying ' Your theme has been installed. Open Theme manager and apply it'.

Kindly minimize and open your phone theme app. Click on My page > Theme. You will see two themes with the same thumbnail. Just click on the one that has (Apply me), and finally click Apply. You can decide to Reboot or not.

Watch Video Procedure below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBGG00Z5YM

Bravo! Your theme has been successfully applied!

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 8a Vs Infinix S5 Lite - Speed Test / Iphone 6 For Sale #30k / The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Still Makes Sense.... A Lot Of Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.