Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (49665 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by micflo28(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
This guy thinks from Aisha's Cunt. His stupidity WiFi is stronger when he is offshore (Abroad). God make 2023 do reach make we select a better zombie. Anything can replace this natural disaster of a human.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by ChoCho54(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
nograv:

Northerners hate Igbos and Buhari is no exception in that regard.

They taunt Igbos because their fear them..
Political fear and nothing more, just like other zones in the south.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by bejeria101(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
This dullard senseless is at an all time high.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Godpikin4real(f): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Story, Story,.... Tales by moonlight.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by gambia(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thunder fire you there. Stupid old man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by nograv: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Political fear and nothing more, just like other zones in the south.

No it is more than that. From Nigeria's inception western orientated Igbos showed more political/socio-economic potential than the culturally conservative Hausa and Fulani.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Thazard(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:
Lmao

But this buhari mumu sha

Im ashamed reading this post

But i thought we have technically defeated BH
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Thazard(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:
Lmao

But this buhari mumu sha

Im ashamed reading this post

But i thought we have technically defeated BH
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by kayusely70(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2020
U Cant Use Same Tactics To Win This Gurrellia War
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Enemyofpeace: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2020
U
SangoOlukosoOba:

[s]He is insinuating he has military tactics being a general. And same tactics he used to wipe away 3,000,000 souls, he will replicate again.
[/s]
Hope you cleared!
yinmu raised to power 10

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Enemyofpeace: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2020
kayusely70:
U Cant Use Same Tactics To Win This Gurrellia War
you dey mind that man?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Geovanni412(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2020
danvon:
Boko Haram is different from Biafra

Boko Haram members are not fighting for their country they are fighting for their ideology

Nigeria is at war with an idea not a Country

Ideas are more harder to defeat
]

This guy is wise.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Buhari has just shown truly that he has no single certificate attached to his name.

What is he trying to Insinuate

I don't even know why I suddenly got angry at his speech. Is Buhari literate at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Rolex66: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Didirin! you can tell that to your papa at home. useless bigot

Hey kid, your moniker should read 'sold to the devil'
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by danvon(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Geovanni412:
]

This guy is wise.

Hmmm I am not o
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Monkey
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2020
ilyasom:
You can't expect the president to downgrade his country. I see nothing wrong in the statement.

You don't deserve a Brain.

Take it out and fill your head with manure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Rolex66:
You may disagree with his position but that's not enough to rain insults on your president. Uncultured kids on this app. ..

Aturu di ka gi.

Animal that's what you are.

You should hide your head in shame

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hope you know you will wail till 2023

Monkey.

I hope you are enjoying your Saviours era

Malu angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2020
The dullard is planning a military raid on other regions..
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by sayisayi(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by AmericanPecan: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Only way to fight back is arm the communities and look out for each other. hard to ask
Ekpekus:
Funny guy grin
Which yeye civil war experience be that one? Boko boys do guerilla warfare which is one of the difficult situation to engage in during war.
This kind of audio general sef
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by poseidonsaiz(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2020
I honestly wish I can give this dictator an experienced civil war akanti.. clown angry
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by omohlexy: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Obasanjo who took over the COMMAND that ended that war would never say this. Only a deserted soldier can say this. 1970vs2020? Na mark 4 you want use?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Staro: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2020
This is laughable
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Giftedtu: 2:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Mr Buhari is a dreamer honestly, imagine somebody talking about civil war that happend some decades ago in this modern generation, and those boko boys are there killing innocent nigerians every day... let buhari wake this is not a matter of civil war.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Giftedtu: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2020
leke12:
1970 vs 2020. Abegi that experience is outdated!
I tell you
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Giftedtu: 2:27am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=86106190]It's just like trump saying, we would kill terrorists with the tactics we used in killing southern Americans in 1865..

How dumb does this sound?...[/quote Walai grin
[quote author=Esseite post=86106190]It's just like trump saying, we would kill terrorists with the tactics we used in killing southern Americans in 1865..

How dumb does this sound?...[/quote Walai
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by AFONJACOW(m): 2:39am On Jan 26, 2020
This infected maggot gworo chewing chipmunk of a man will not fail to show his hatred for Biafra... I wonder if he will carry 1Nigeria to his 2ft shallow grave

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by WeRblessed(f): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Buhari has just shown truly that he has no single certificate attached to his name.

What is he trying to Insinuate

I am on my way to the grocery store to buy SHAME for this Dullard. He lacks intellectual abilities to communicate effectively as a leader. What has civil war faught in analogue generation have effect on defeating one of the world's most dangerous terrorist networks known as boko haram? You see why Nigeria will continue to retrogress? God de!
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Gotee11(m): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2020
The civil war is different from what is happening there(North east), Boko haram will be fighting soldiers with moreen and weapon that can kill accurately from from the range of 600m and soldiers are using weapons that has accuracy of 200m, and you are here talking about civil war.
It is obvious that you (president) and your so called generals are using these soldiers for sacrifice, after all you are a rtd general. You better learn from Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by grandstar(m): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2020
The civil war lasted 30 months with a clear winner. Buhari has been here for over 50 months with millions of IDP's still stuck in the camps, terrified of returning to their homes. What he said is pure nonsense - delusional will be more ideal.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.