Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,428 members, 7,950,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Do You Want To Be A Land Owner Well This Is For You... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Want To Be A Land Owner Well This Is For You... (564 Views)

Xmas Promo- Become A Land Owner with Just N350k / Cheap Affordable Land In Ibadan, Become A Land Owner / Be A Land Owner With Just 250,000naira In Ilamija,lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Land Owner Well This Is For You... by Edikanb(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Upwork yes Upwork that is the solution to problems that we encounter here in this our country Nigeria
Oh yes unemployment is everywhere ,somebody must know somebody so that you will be a somebody. What is this you say but you are out there a vibrant and educated youth you dont need to know somebody when you can be your own boss.
It is estimated that about 1.8 million graduates are introduced into the labour market yearly let me tell you there is no place for you.

But I have good news you can create your own place,time earning,location right where you are and what is this solution Upwork

It is estimated that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on Upwork last year

Why should I join Upwork one might ask

1.You can work from your own comfort zone.

I've seen people who bought cars,lands gadgets you name it from their Upwork earnings from their own comfort zone be it in bed or in the parlor

Example is me I have benefited from this

I dont need to work for anyone.My earnings will cripple what some government workers make.

Plus it gives me time for myself I can go on any personal errand i am to do without disobeying any rule whatsoever

2.You work with international client who at least value your skill

3. Jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork

4.You can also get more exposure plus top clients both far and near

Every ten seconds a job is uploaded on upwork

Lots and lots of jobs are available for freelancer to bid for

You are only hindered by how good you are not in sending proposals and getting good jobs

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF UPWORK IS :Opening an account can be very tasking infact an estimate of 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

My team and I have been able to help more than 60 persons create and set up great Upwork prfiles that produce up to $500 monthly

Normally my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the fact that its a new year from now till February we will do it for just N3,000

We will send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you jobs.

Just in case you don't trust us payment can be made once we send you proof of your registration

If you are ready to change your financial status you are welcome on board
WhatsApp or call :08089292749

Remember this is 2020
A rich man once said never lose an opportunity .

(1) (Reply)

I Need A House Agent In Enugu Close To Esuth Teaching Hospital. / Kemllav Global Properties / Why You Are Still A Tenant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.