Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick (958 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by timagentms: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
To those of you that wonder why your husbands are always running to that side chick, this could be one of the many reasons why, if you like dont step up your game in every areas of your life including bedroom and be looking for witches and wizards that wants to destroy your marriage. In the mean time, take this step to retain your man. Enjoy.

Now, I know some women don't even know how their husband's cock looks like. All they know is that their husband has a cock that is active and vibrates inside them like moving tractor .
That is one part of it, another part is knowing how his cock looks like even when it's flat and what shapes it takes when it is erect. Some women don't even know the color of their husband's cock when you ask them.

Please note that your husband's cock is your toy, the way children play with their toys and watch cartoon on television, that is the way you should play with your husband's cock in the bedroom and when you guys are in a relaxed mood, learn to move it around and know how the balls and other parts looks like.

Give him mouth action, men love it so much when their wives feel so attracted to their body. When last did you shave your man dick and know how he feels after that?
Can you answer this naughty question..
What is the size of your husbands cock when erect? Dont be shy, it is your property, hold it firm.

Married women learn from this, I can't afford to loose him again.
Re: Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by money121(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sorry madam
Re: Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
"Loosed "

Really?

Re: Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by Donice01: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meanwhile see the African tribe that offers sex to guest, click on the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxiYcJLL5g
Re: Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by cRobo: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Not every man likes man action
Re: Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
a man is now your toy? you girls think sex is all we need?

(1) (Reply)

She said I need A Man To Take Care Of me / My Vaseline Brothers Come Over Here / Why Do Women Cheats On Their Partner Despite Being Properly Taken Care Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.