Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

“i’ve Been Gradually Killing Myself”: Alex Writes A Letter To Team Alex (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ve Been Gradually Killing Myself”: Alex Writes A Letter To Team Alex (video) (532 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Khafi Mocks Ex-housemate, Alex (video & Photos) / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Been Gradually Killing Myself”: Alex Writes A Letter To Team Alex (video) by ebaze: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
A Letter To Team Alex by Ex BBNaija Housemate, Alex

Ex BBNaija season 3 housemate, Alex has written a letter to her fans tagged, “A Letter To Team Alex“.

According to Alex, she put up this letter because she has been killing herself gradually by living her life to please people previously but chosen to live for herself now.

She added that she’s...

READ MORE AND SEE VIDEO: https://forevernaija.com/ive-been-gradually-killing-myself-alex-writes-a-letter-to-team-alex-video/

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Music,i Would Have Played Basketball Because Of This Man – Burna Boy / Kobe Bryant’s Cause Of Death Revealed / Watch How Naira Marley Trills His Fans In London During Marlin Fest 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.