Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps (1520 Views)

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps by StagethemTVee: 5:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Singer Niniola invites a guest on stage at a recent concert only for him to pull up surprise dance moves setting the show on fire with his steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCN2kO7NWI
Re: Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps by Drversatile: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2020
This man is fire shocked shocked shocked
Re: Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
The man can dance.
Re: Niniola Invites VIP Guest On Stage And He Sets The Show On Fire With Dance Steps by mynaijadj(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a shocker

(1) (Reply)

"Davido Is The Most Childish Celebrity I've Ever Seen All My Life" - Fans Blast / Nigerian Lady Keeps Social Media Buzzing As She Turn Her Panties As Bra(photos). / The Undertaker Announces Retirement From WWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.